Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

Why does it matter??? It's not like Australia's innings is going to be on another ground...

Yep, caught way inside the rope in Australia, looks very odd seeing obvious top edges not timed at all being hit miles into the stands. Reminds of that WC 07 match A v SA where Hayden got that quick ton, he was hitting Pollock into the stands with checked drives, what a tiny ground that was.

Commentators are still calling him McCullum, there are two bloody McCullums there!

Mccullum on 95. Come on. You can do it

TruSachFan added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Mccullum on 99. missed out on the fastest 100 in T20

Didn't I tell you already that he never maintained his pace even during the 07 WC. Not even Brett Lee keeps his pace at 150km/h for the full 10 overs so I don't know why you are expecting Tait to do so. As for Tait not maintaining his speed for 4 overs, well guess what his 3rd over his still in the 150s.

He started at 150, he was talking about unleashing 160s and where they at. He can be useful at the death in 50 over cricket because he can bowl a good yorker but will he last those 10 overs in a WC. For an entire month or so.

Ill just wait for the WC and see.

There it is 2nd T20I 100 by McCullum. Another McCullum T20 special, this is the McCullum we saw in the IPL.

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! Superb century by McCullum he really deserved it.:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread