Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

Why does it matter??? It's not like Australia's innings is going to be on another ground...

Nobody said it will be, just saying where would this innings be if the grounds were actually average size.

Props to McCullum, what a century and a batting display. Keeps playing that shot.

He started at 150, he was talking about unleashing 160s and where they at. He can be useful at the death in 50 over cricket because he can bowl a good yorker but will he last those 10 overs in a WC. For an entire month or so.

Ill just wait for the WC and see.

Well only one way to find out. Hes a handful at 140 when hes reverse swinging it which is what he was doing in his last 3 ODIs. There was a heap of talk of him dropping in pace but he was still effective and I'd say it was done on purpose as he had a lot more control in his 2nd spell compared to his 1st.

MacScoop again, Tait needs to bowl the yorkers these short balls are going directly to McCullum bat over Haddin for 6.

Again!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

McCullum is a SuperHero and that shot is his Super power.:hpraise:hpraise

McCullum you beauty! Maybe NZ can finally win a t20 against Aus. And the rampage continues.

I would say Clarke stuffed up a bit by not bowling Dussey more earlier, clearly the pacemen have been easing pickings tonight.

Well only one way to find out. Hes a handful at 140 when hes reverse swinging it which is what he was doing in his last 3 ODIs. There was a heap of talk of him dropping in pace but he was still effective and I'd say it was done on purpose as he had a lot more control in his 2nd spell compared to his 1st.

You sure he will be able to get reverse or any swing on the subcontinent pitches?

Users who are viewing this thread