Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

HE was incredible in the test matches, broke a couple of windows in Auckland or something.

Anyway, I think even more outstanding was how easily England subdued him, when he was in domination form.

T20! at it's best! :happy

Team effort, Nz are really a good side in the t20 format

Southee :clap

Love the NZ stadiums!

I prey to god I don't log on after the first innings and read things like "So and so is such a ████ bowler" For our Australian fans that don't know, Napier is a road. I'm pretty sure the last seven teams to bat first their have all made over 300+.

If its Johnson going for runs then don't worry he'll be coping it from me :p

Ross Taylor's captain, Vettori's out.

Howsie added 6 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Scott Styris at seven, WTF. No way does Styris bat that low, Franklin sure is hell isn't a top five batsmen. Shocking team line-up if it stays like that.

No Vettori is a huge blow. I think that hurts our chances a lot. Taylor also has hardly ever captained a side before. Will be interesting.

At least with no Vettori Australia are batting first, it gives us a slightly better chance since we'd have lower bowling stocks to defend with if we had to bat first. Also our extra depth in Styris in the batting should make chasing a bit easier. Wickets in hand are obviously a key in chasing. He should bat above Franklin though. If he bats at 7 I won't be very happy. I am very happy he's in the side though and that he got in instead of N McCullum.

Oh and last note, the outfield looks pretty horrible. I dunno if there's been Rugby on it to ruin it but it looks very bare in places. Pitch again looks flat. I expect we're going to be chasing 350 odd if not more. If Australia don't get 300 then they've massively under-achieved.

Australia huge favorites now with no Vettori. We'll have to play out of our skins to win without him.

Didn't even know Vettori was in doubt, shame to see him not playing as always good seeing our battle with him.
Harris seems to have moved ahead of McKay in the pecking order now.

Didn't even know Vettori was in doubt, shame to see him not playing as always good seeing our battle with him.
Harris seems to have moved ahead of McKay in the pecking order now.

No one knew he was out til the toss really. Aside from the team management who woulda known this morning.

Some top fielding in that first over there by New Zealand :sarcasm

Yuck. Hate watching New Zealand bowl on this pitch (don't mind it while we are batting though :p)

Dunno why we don't learn. Tuffey should be opening the bowling over Southee.

Users who are viewing this thread