Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

One off! :p But seriously, if he's NZ's biggest threat to us, I'm not expecting much.

IMO, = smart talk from Cameron White.

Shaun%20Tait.jpg

Use that :D

No replacement sent for Marsh in the ODI squad. They wanted the replacements to focus on scoring runs in FC. I'll take it to mean, Steven Smith get runs and wickets and you're back on the plane to NZ ;) In the article it mentioned Paine was the replacement in mind so bit strange why they didn't end up sending him over as he won't be in the Test squad so can't really push his claim in FC.

I'm a real big fan of Marsh so it's a real shame to see him get injured again. But I think the Aussie squad is fine as it is. They might send a replacement over but doubt it.

One off! :p But seriously, if he's NZ's biggest threat to us, I'm not expecting much.

IMO, = smart talk from Cameron White.

Shaun%20Tait.jpg

Use that :D

If he's seen as a threat then Australia are in trouble because he's about our 8th best player :p

Considering that he blasted sixes off Vettori, Bond, Oram and Franklin, you can sort of see how he might come to that conclusion

Yeah, I thought the same thing.

He just hasn't got to Southee........yet ;)

Napier's always famous for high scoring matches. White could very well get into Southee's bowling there.

Last time we got a huge score as well, Punter made a big 141* off not too many and Gilly made 90 odd and we ended up making 350 :eek:

Joburg was 2006.

Gazza added 5 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

and in the end, it wasn't enough.

I prey to god I don't log on after the first innings and read things like "So and so is such a ████ bowler" For our Australian fans that don't know, Napier is a road. I'm pretty sure the last seven teams to bat first their have all made over 300+.

Yeah that Punter knock was great back in 05, but Gilly hit the most hugest sixes in that innings of 90, that whole tour he was in the best hitting form of his life.

Users who are viewing this thread