Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

He seems to get frazzled easy, the wide that he bowled in the super over makes Harmy look accurate.

And also I'd like to note my annoyance that Nathan Hauritz didn't get a crack in either game. He's gotta be a better bowler than Smith at this point and while Smith has the capability with the bat and in the field, it's not like Hauritz is bad in those areas either - he's quite respectable, if not good. For a team that doesn't blink at promoting a number 9 up to number 4 (Mitch J) do we really need Smith's extra batting? It was good experience for Smith though to give him some games outside Australia, I'll admit.

I don't see why you can't have both. Smith is definitely a better batter than bowler and his batting is more than capable. Simple way
Warner
Watson
Clarke
Dussey
White
Hadidin
Smith
Johnson
Hauritz
Nannes
Tait

Tait actually bowled quite well if you look at his pitch map. It's just McCullum played one of the flukiest innings of all time.

If it works it works. Not much time in T20 for batsmen to get set in. Got to start hitting the ball pretty soon. And tonight it all came together for McCullum.

if any body it should be Nannes who should make the ODI XI if Harris or Bolly gets injured or something

Tait actually bowled quite well if you look at his pitch map. It's just McCullum played one of the flukiest innings of all time.

love it how you're calling it flukey. If an Australian played an innings like that you wouldn't be.

Sour grapes.

You lost, accept it.

if any body it should be Nannes who should make the ODI XI if Harris or Bolly gets injured or something

I don't like Nannes. He can only perform in IPL where there are about 3-4 ████ Indian batsmen in each team.

how do you know that? he only played like 5 T20s for the Ozs

I think I'll pass :p

Might watch the Cammy White slaughter :laugh

In regards to the ODI team, who do you think will replace Marsh?

Warner seems the best bet, seeing as he's in great form at the moment. Or even Phillip Hughes?

Users who are viewing this thread