Australia vs Pakistan | Test & T20I UAE Tour

Bhumi

Club Captain
I do not know much but like Karnataka I guess NSW good team for national championship

DrewBi

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Pakistan bowling well but Australia is solid. Finch looks as though he's settled into this test cricket thing. Maybe too early to judge though.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
He has not. Siddle with the one wicket. Aussies looking down barrel of a 500 chase now. Should the new ball have been taken?

Only one wicket in this match for Holland. Labuschagne looked like a utility cricketer. Australia must fight for this match.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Let's hope so!

Pakistan will miss Zulfiqar Babar. Last tour Australia got out cheaply against Yasir, this tour batting looked good. Performance of Marsh brothers will be key. Now, just need application.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Australia survives. New challenge awaits for both teams tomorrow.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Yeah, hopefully it will be a good season. I hope I will be able to go to see some of it. Let's go New South Wales.

What about you?
Oh yes..love red ball cricket. Now that CA live streams the Shield.. I am like a pig in mud. Hope the Blues selectors give some of our youngsters a shot.[DOUBLEPOST=1539040281][/DOUBLEPOST]
Australia survives. New challenge awaits for both teams tomorrow.
Yes third day.. will pitch start crumbling and make batting a nitemare?

Bhumi

Club Captain
So far no minefield but sarfu missed easy stumping off Yasir

Uzzie gets life on 17

42 for 0

Morphed

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
82/0 after 29 overs. Pitch dead, but I guess a collapse coming due to scoreboard pressure[DOUBLEPOST=1539069319][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh yes..love red ball cricket. Now that CA live streams the Shield.. I am like a pig in mud. Hope the Blues selectors give some of our youngsters a shot.[DOUBLEPOST=1539040281][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes third day.. will pitch start crumbling and make batting a nitemare?

I think during 4th day pitch will become a nightmare,so chasing will be nightmare.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Finch and Khawaja are playing much better than expected, especially against spinners. They're keeping the scoreboard moving without trying to play beyond their abilities which is all you can ask for from a makeshift pair. Australia badly needs its openers to occupy time, especially with such a fragile middle order. The bowling attack (spin bowling department i.e) seems very weak though, Lyon was mightily disappointing considering the progress he has made over the past few years. A draw in this match and series will be a fantastic result.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Surprised to see Babar Azam bat so low down the order. Is that his usual spot in Tests? Would be very strange given that he comes 1 down in ODIs.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
spin bowling department i.e) seems very weak though, Lyon was mightily disappointing considering the progress he has made over the past few years.
Nothing in Pitch. I don't think we'll see anything till last Day. 90% it's going towards a draw.[DOUBLEPOST=1539073581][/DOUBLEPOST]
Surprised to see Babar Azam bat so low down the order. Is that his usual spot in Tests? Would be very strange given that he comes 1 down in ODIs.
He has performed poorly in Test Cricket. (Be it at no. 3, 4, or 6, 7) I wouldn't give him any more chances.

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Finch and Khawaja are playing much better than expected, especially against spinners. They're keeping the scoreboard moving without trying to play beyond their abilities which is all you can ask for from a makeshift pair. Australia badly needs its openers to occupy time, especially with such a fragile middle order. The bowling attack (spin bowling department i.e) seems very weak though, Lyon was mightily disappointing considering the progress he has made over the past few years. A draw in this match and series will be a fantastic result.
I have to disagree on Lyon. He played quite well. Would of been nice if he picked up a few wickets but 50 overs for a economy of 2 and a bit is a pretty good effort.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Labuchagne looks a very handy cricketer. His enthusiasm in infectious. Holland on the other hand is on life support.

For Labu, All credits to Justin Langer.

Holland need to lose some weight, Australia need to select Ben Doggett for next test in his place. Ben Doggett will bring that extra pace lethal bouncers.

Users who are viewing this thread