Pakistan vs New Zealand @ UAE 2009

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So now we have equal the record of most consecutive wins.
when we are playing the nest T20 match.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Congratulations... You guys won the T20's the worst and least important form of the game.
You couldn't even beat an injury depleted NZ side in the one-dayers.
It just go's to show what a poor state of the game PAK cricket is in.

Hopefully we will have a fully fit side for the tests, and be able to get our first test series victory in a while.

P

pcfan123

After seeing the ODI series all my money is on the Kiwis to win the tests. Anyone and their mum can win a 2020 on their day. As soon as the format gets longer the true weaknesses are exposed.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Just cause we're good at T20's, they don't matter?

Kiwi's should be proud of their 18% test record in 351 games.

Yeah, TBH I'm pretty proud of that record.

Considering Pakistan have 40 times our population, India have over 280 times our population, England have 15 times our population, SA have 12 times, WI have 10 times, Australia have 5 times and SL have 5 times I'm really proud.

You guys can't even beat us at the ODI's when you have 40 times the people to choose from and five of our first team players our out.

I'm not going to see you guys at the biggest sporting in the world, and it's also pretty poor how you have only won 10 medals at the second biggest sporting in the world, eight of which have been in field hockey.

I wouldn't get me started, as for our size we are arguably one of the best sporting nations in the world.

Ari

International Cricketer

Considering Pakistan have 40 times our population, India have over 280 times our population, England have 15 times our population, SA have 12 times, WI have 10 times, Australia have 5 times and SL have 5 times I'm really proud.

You guys can't even beat us at the ODI's when you have 40 times the people to choose from and five of our first team players our out.

I'm not going to see you guys at the biggest sporting in the world, and it's also pretty poor how you have only won 10 medals at the second biggest sporting in the world, eight of which have been in field hockey.

I wouldn't get me started, as for our size we are arguably one of the best sporting nations in the world.

Not to mention cricket is not even our biggest sport - far from it, a lot of our best athletes go into other sports.

BoomBoom

School Cricketer

Population is actually not the criteria for better cricket, but the infrastructure of the game is plus the management and talent you've got :) If population wud've been the criteria, then China, for sure, wud've been the best cricket n soccer playing nation on earth...

you won bcz u played better cricket. thts all :)

Last edited:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Of course population isn't the only criteria. :p
It does however have some influence though.

It hurts us a lot more than most other countries when we lose half our first team, b/c our talent pool is a lot less to choose from.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

I am surprised how kiwis have started bragging after a ODI Series win. It might have a lot to do with what we have been doing to them in World Cup Semis. New Zealand played well and won. But do not forget we have owned you in the past and we will do that again in all forms of the game.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I am surprised how kiwis have started bragging after a ODI Series win. It might have a lot to do with what we have been doing to them in World Cup Semis. New Zealand played well and won. But do not forget we have owned you in the past and we will do that again in all forms of the game.

I wouldn't call it bragging, it's just that nobody gave New Zealand a chance of winning this series because of the amount of players we had missing, and that we had never beaten Pakistan away from home. Of course New Zealand fans are going to be happy that our team did well.

But bringing up past victory's after being beaten in a series is pretty poor form tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread