Australia..Yippee!

You've chosen the right state mate :)

You'll love the Aussie lingo, you'll soon be g'daying and riding Kangaroos to work :)

I am moving from Mumbai(Bombay), India and no I don't hate Mr. Sachin Tendulkar. 'DestroyaSachin' means 'Destroyer Sachin'. Inspired from his characteristic batting..maybe I should say, the then characteristic batting.

Thank You.

Maybe you should of included a space between destroya and sachin. A lot of people are going to think you hate sachin.

I guess you can just forget visiting Geelong. It is a waste dump... literally. ;)
(note: this post may offend some viewers :))

You have chosen well, mate.......Australia is the best country to live in....We moved to Australia 10 years ago and the we moved firstly to Melbourne. Melbourne, I think, is the best city to live in if it wasn't for its weather. We have lived in all 3 eastern states and I personally found Victoria the most beautiful state........but Melbourne has the worst weather patterns I have ever experienced!!!!!!We used to live in the small suburb of Werribee and one day I remember in summer the temperature dropped by 10 degrees in 30 minutes and then was back to about 30 degrees!!!

Users who are viewing this thread