Australian Domestic Cricket

236840201_3cf809eaf4.jpg

Wow, 1/6 after 6 overs, what a tight arse Noffke is to his former team. I think he will be the pick up of the season. It's a shame he never went on with his form a few years ago when he went on a few tours.

Noffke comes on to bowl to Carseldine and this is real top level cricket. These guys are a class above.

Carseldine gone for 50, it was a great toss to win for WA, but it's obvious that Qld really need to unearth more batting this season. There are a lot of good players that aren't theirs any more such as Love and Maher, while Symonds is uncontracted, and they've lost the all-round talents of Watson, Johnson and Noffke to other states. Even Andy Bichel would be a sight for sore eyes at number 7.

Dreadful knock by Batticciotto, should try Townsend next match.
North has gone well so far especially for a spinner at Perth.

They've persisted with Batticciotto, although that sounds harsh when he's managed a 50 and a good average from his dozen games, I'm not sure I've seen what the Bulls see in him.

WA do their best to lose, but succeed somehow. The WACA ground can be spicy at times, which is a given, but with the revert back to two new balls per game, is it an ominous sign of a summer of low totals?

Good thing WA had Noffke he was the difference between the sides. What sort of pace was McDermott generating?

Batting wise Ronchi needs to move back to opener, you don't want him coming in when you have a collapse.

That was a heaps good match. Noffke once again proved why I rate him so highly - easily in the top 10 best domestic players (excluding internationals, of course.) His batting just silently gets the job done. He looks like a hopeless tailender but he's much much better then that.

McDermott was really good which is a good sign for Queensland. They'll be hoping they can hold onto him and he can get in a few solid games this season. He'll develop into a star if this is anything to go by.

Bowling Simpson wasn't smart. Carslidine probably had to have an over or two at the end there because Simpson was way to easy to pick off for the batsmen.

Great start to the season - watching that match reminded me why I love domestic cricket. I missed the first 6 overs of the NSW match to watch the end of that game!

Simpson is rubbish.

Anyway, I really need Austar (Fox or whatever its called in your neck of the woods). Does anyone know a way I can watch domestic games over the internet?

WHAT A MATCH! DOREY!

What a chase, real nail biter with our lower order getting the runs late, can't beleive the decision Northy got! LBW? Caught Behind? Clearly not either and was rightly pissed off.

Ah well, we beat QLD.:D

Users who are viewing this thread