Australian Domestic Cricket

To be honest I am really looking forward to the Airtel Champions League Twenty20 Semi-Final between New South Wales and Victoria. Pretty torn in this match though because I'm Sydney born so naturally I want New South Wales to win because they're my state, but I'm going for the Victorian Bushrangers as I always have because they're my team. It's played at Dehli tomorrow and If I Remember Correctly Indian Standard Time is 5 and a half hours behind Australia. I know that the match is being played 20:00 hours IST so that means that not only will it be televised at 1:30 am in the morning on Thursday, Information will more than likely posted on the forums before I even get to see replays, and therefore spoiling the match.
The second innings usually starts at around 3:00 - 3:30ish if you want to wake up and catch some of it, like I will.

Queensland are playing South Australia in the FR Cup today. With the Bulls line-up i can easily see them being bowled out for a 100. And their bowling isn't much better.

Haha, selectors can't win, first they cop it for dropping Klinger, now they bring him back and he gets a first ball duck.

Well at least they pleased the critics, would have been worse if Smith got a duck. Nice to see Cooper back in the runs, still feel hes too low. Looks like another average display by SA. How does Walter look, hes gone well going by his figures.

Queensland are playing South Australia in the FR Cup today. With the Bulls line-up i can easily see them being bowled out for a 100. And their bowling isn't much better.

Nice call, cricketmad.

Sensational debut from Walter. I also noticed he took 6/121 in the last first class game as well in just his second match.. he looks really good for the future if he can keep this up.

To be honest I am really looking forward to the Airtel Champions League Twenty20 Semi-Final between New South Wales and Victoria. Pretty torn in this match though because I'm Sydney born so naturally I want New South Wales to win because they're my state, but I'm going for the Victorian Bushrangers as I always have because they're my team. It's played at Dehli tomorrow and If I Remember Correctly Indian Standard Time is 5 and a half hours behind Australia. I know that the match is being played 20:00 hours IST so that means that not only will it be televised at 1:30 am in the morning on Thursday, Information will more than likely posted on the forums before I even get to see replays, and therefore spoiling the match.

A NSW born person supporting Victoria? So, basically a Sydney born person supporting Melbourne Victory. A Sydney born person supporting Melbourne Storm. That annoys me tbh. It's your state man! That is pretty much equal to an Aussie supporting England. I can't see a difference.

I guess last Sunday's match allayed fears that all the games would be low scoring, but here we are amongst the low totals again.

It's weird watching Tait, he is a bit off his pace and he still seems more comfortable at 135 than 145, but it seems like getting the odd ball to swing a lot early on is a compound issue.

A NSW born person supporting Victoria? So, basically a Sydney born person supporting Melbourne Victory. A Sydney born person supporting Melbourne Storm. That annoys me tbh. It's your state man! That is pretty much equal to an Aussie supporting England. I can't see a difference.

I support the Melbourne Demons and I live in Brisbane.. I think people should feel free to support whoever they want to support? Perhaps for countries it's a little different.. but still..

They just couldn't seem to get around Cosgrove. Some tried to go wide, but they conceded edges. Another option was to go over the top, but even that was too far. They just had to wait him out.

Thumping victory for the Bulls, proving Cricketmad to be even more of a fool after his ridiculous comments.

Broad looks in great form right now, I read that he has lately been skipping before he goes out to bat and it improves his footwork. With a century in the Pura Cup and 60 here, I'm not doubting his methods! Superb batting from Hartley as well, to guide the way with 60 off 96.

George bowled impressively for the Redbacks, but Walter was just too good! A superb MOTM on his One Day debut - hopefully we'll be seeing more of him!

Cosgrove is becoming a dam handy part time option, if he could get his batting going again he would be a useful option for Australia. Walter is going great guns, hope Queensland keep him in the side. George was much better this time round.

Thumping victory for the Bulls, proving Cricketmad to be even more of a fool after his ridiculous comments.

Broad looks in great form right now, I read that he has lately been skipping before he goes out to bat and it improves his footwork. With a century in the Pura Cup and 60 here, I'm not doubting his methods! Superb batting from Hartley as well, to guide the way with 60 off 96.

George bowled impressively for the Redbacks, but Walter was just too good! A superb MOTM on his One Day debut - hopefully we'll be seeing more of him!

What a ridiculous comment calling my comments ridiculous. Although they won this game they still easily have the worst batting line-up in the country. I didn't say they would get out for 100 I said they could, and it's still quite likely to happen sometime during the season. The only batsman with an average over 30 is Batticciotto who's only played 6 matches and had 3 not outs.

You stated we could easily be dismissed for 100, and our bowling wasn't much better.

In the end, we ripped apart their batting lineup then chased it down with ease, proving your statements completely wrong, so I don't think you have a right to back up what you said.

Users who are viewing this thread