Australian Domestic Cricket

Kieron Pollard. Fast becoming the most overrated cricketer in the world.

Kieron Pollard. Fast becoming the most overrated cricketer in the world.

not overrate at all, he is a good 20/20 player and that's what NSW want him for. He hasn't done much in ODIs but then nobody said he is rated there.

NSW domestic season is about to get underway. The Future's cup see SA taking on a very strong NSW side.

New South Wales: Greg Mail (c),Tim Armstrong, James Crosthwaite, Daniel Burns, Luke Doran, Brad Haddin, Josh Hazlewood, Usman Khawaja, Nic Maddinson, Dominic Thornely, Timm Van Der Gugten, Philip Wells

Afridi signs with the South Australian Redbacks

Afridi signs with the South Australian Redbacks.

Pakistan all-rounder Shahid Afridi has joined the South Australian team in place of Sri Lanka?s middle finger assassin, Ajantha Menjis. Afridi took the place due to Mendis being unavailable for the Redbacks due to International duties.

Afridi will be a valuable Twenty20 asset for the South Australian Redbacks he was the player of the tournament at the 2007 ICC World Twenty20 and averages 21.05 with the bat and 15.73 with the ball from his 24 Twenty20 internationals.

The Big Bash campaign starts on the 29th of December. Although Pakistan feature in a Boxing Day test match on the 26th due to Afridi not playing a test since ?06, it?s not likely that he?ll feature in the test squad.

I thought Afridi may have been going to NSW, but with them going after Pollard, it's worked out well. Except for Tasmania/Queensland.

Also lmfao @ "middle finger assassin"

Can't believe I missed the opportunity to call them the Redhacks. Seriously could've written more, but didn't because being sick is really getting to me. I wanted to of course, but didn't know how to go on. So, I just missed a shot at becoming a News Team Member.

Users who are viewing this thread