Australian Domestic Cricket

Anybody going to any of the Blues games?

I'm stoked. I just got tickets to all their home games.

Anybody going to any of the Blues games?

I'm stoked. I just got tickets to all their home games.

Nice! Can I ask where you got them from?

If they play at Hurstville Oval, I might go because that is only 5 minutes from my house.

Defo. I go to a fair few games, mainly FC though. Going to North Sydney for our first game?

Yeah I'll b going to the North Sydney game for sure, great ground as well!

As for the tickets. My mate signed me up for some club or group and now I have tickets to all their home games. I got connections :p

Tassie squad for their up and coming matches

Sheffield Shield squad Jonathan Wells, Ed Cowan, George Bailey (capt), Daniel Marsh, Wade Irvine, Alex Doolan, Luke Butterworth, Brady Jones (wk), Jason Krejza, Brett Geeves, Gerard Denton, Brendan Drew, Tim Macdonald.

FR Cup squad Tim Paine (wk), Ed Cowan, Michael Dighton, Travis Birt, George Bailey (capt), Luke Butterworth, James Faulkner, Jason Krejza, Brett Geeves, Xavier Doherty, Brendan Drew, Ben Hilfenhaus.

Tasmania pick wicketkeeper Jones for debut | Australia Cricket News | Cricinfo.com

Clingeleffer and Dawson have slipped down the order and Tassie certainly have all the keepers atm as mentioned in the article they also have the u19 keeper Triffitt.

If they play at Hurstville Oval, I might go because that is only 5 minutes from my house.

Same here. Spewing I missed the game last year especially after the crazy innings Warner produced.

I think my sister had a birthday party on that day so I couldn't go. Man, I was dissapointed to miss out on the knock! And worst of all, ENTRY WAS FREE! :facepalm

Matt Hogan looks like a really good bowler. Really good run up, gets good height and bounce - a lot like Dorey. But when Edmonson and Maggoffin come back, it's hard to see a place for him unless he bowls really well over the next few games and retains a place over Knowles.

Yeah, Hogan looks nice, but at 28, isn't really a future prospect. He's there because he's ready to do the job.

Matt Hogan looks like a really good bowler. Really good run up, gets good height and bounce - a lot like Dorey. But when Edmonson and Maggoffin come back, it's hard to see a place for him unless he bowls really well over the next few games and retains a place over Knowles.
It's Michael Hogan you cockmongler. So, any theories over "Ponchi"?

Users who are viewing this thread