Australian Domestic Cricket

I can imagine Hazlewood would definitely be considered fast in youth cricket, wouldn't be too many 18 year olds bowling that pace from that height.

That would be the only explaination, although it would be best if they didn't do it since they should be working of the top level rather than two levels which just confuses things.

NSW really missing the best of Lee here, without him taking wickets the wicket taking ability isn't there with the other bowlers.

Well, that's why NSW did away with Cowan. He can play a classy shot or two, but he messes up chances to play a good innings.

Lots of players getting starts but not going on with it. Really thought Cowan was going to show why we should have kept him.

These two are playing with real menace, 56 to the partnership at 8.4 runs per over and the fielding mistakes of the Blues are mounting up. 78 required from the final 15 overs; Tassie all but have it in the bag.

They weren't working as a team with all the stars back, it looked like they were depending on them too much. I don't know if the pitch changed from the 1st to 2nd innings but Tassie batters paced the innings perfectly.

What's the deal with Phil Jaques? Surely he's good enough to bat at three for NSW, I have no idea why he's batting so low.

What's the deal with Phil Jaques? Surely he's good enough to bat at three for NSW, I have no idea why he's batting so low.
Is that where I have to ask, which of Clarke, Katich, Haddin and Jaques isn't good enough to bat at 3 in state cricket?

The reason Jaques or Katich weren't sent in at 3 is because Katich likes having a right/left hand combo, in particular against spin. Its the reason he had Daniel Smith at 3 during the Champions league.

Users who are viewing this thread