Australian Domestic Cricket

Awesome spell of bowling by George with 8-84. That will certainly get his name into the spotlight.

I had a feeling our bowling attack would struggle, the sooner we get Bird and Starc back the better.

50 to Mitch Marsh, 24 balls is the new record for WA.

angryangy added 4 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

rofl, has a big swing, bat flies to square leg, ball pops up and drops safely behind the stumps at the other end.

What a knock by Mitch, Shaun went alright but hes not that aggressive batter everyone thinks he is based off his IPL. How did Warner's bowling look?

Nothing spesh. Smith held up pretty well across ten overs against real batsmen on a flat pitch. Also, Thornely was underused and Henriques was overused. Cockley apparently had a back injury of some sort.

Bloody ridiculous!! Peter George, 8/84!!! What happened there? Surely this should interest the selectors, he's only 23.

*touches wood*

Looks like another long season for NSW, just don't have the bowlers to threaten and the superstar batters haven't delivered. No idea why we brought Thornely back over Rorher.

NSW got a whipping at the hands of Western Australia who are nothing that special really.

I'm quite pleased with Queensland's form this season, we haven't got a great squad on paper but we've been playing very well in the Shield so far, and we've had some solid results in the Cup.

Good to see Peter George bowling well, I've been interested in him over the winter (read quite a lot of good things about him) He should be one for the future.

NSW got a whipping at the hands of Western Australia who are nothing that special really.

Our bowlers are young and inexperienced, give them a few years and we will be right. Also, put Bracken back in that team and it is a different story.

Krejza managed 3 wickets but George is once again the star. Hes now got 10 for the match and 7 more wickets left.

Carnage at the WACA, Doropoulos bowled by Henriques. Sounds like Hazelwood bowled a ripper to get his first Shield wicket. All the bowlers have bowled well. Lets see what Mitch can do in the longer form, already 2nd top scorer.

Users who are viewing this thread