Australian Domestic Cricket

Chris Duval makes 20 odd again. Would love to see Khawaja play some Ashes (get rid of North!).

Been a very average session after lunch both the young guns gone for NSW.

No surprise to see our Test middle order getting out cheaply, does not bold well for the Ashes.

Oh dear - Hussey and North :( I'd drop Hussey before North though, at least the English will have some doubts if North gets to 20. With Hussey scratching around, he could get out at any time. The other thing is that North will be our spinner if there are 4 quicks at Brisbane.

Hughes didn't do so good either. So I really think Ferguson is the guy at the moment. He's right handed (to thwart Swann) and he's been with the Aussie squad longer than Usman, who would be his main competition. Yes I know he ain't got the FC stats to back him up, but he's barely played in the last 2 years. Trust your eyes and not the numbers I say. My middle order for the Gabba would be 4 North, 5 Clarke, 6 Ferguson

It's a shame Smith can't show what he is made of, him making some runs on this Gabba pitch could have been just what he needed to push infront of North.

Sigh been disappointing. Also the NSW-QLD link doesn't work :(

I was hoping you guys with Foxtel had the match to get an idea on what the wicket looks like, but no.

And I still haven't played my first club match because it keeps tweaking raining on the weekend. FML.

at least the English will have some doubts if North gets to 20. With Hussey scratching around, he could get out at any time.

To be honest if I was in the England team I'd be alot more wary of Hussey just because if he does get himself back into form he's very dangerous (long time since its happened mind).

I'm just glad White's not going to play. He's the type of player who we'd hate, as he puts pressure on the bowlers and can take games away from them.

Seems like the practice for Hussey and Johnson is going well though. :D

What happened to Phil Hughes ? Cos i look cricket website and he look not made fifity or hundred. I wonder he made change too much technical ? I feel Callum Ferguson will get chance Ashes test because he is damn good player i seen. What like Khawaja batting type and similar as ?

What happened to Phil Hughes ? Cos i look cricket website and he look not made fifity or hundred. I wonder he made change too much technical ? I feel Callum Ferguson will get chance Ashes test because he is damn good player i seen. What like Khawaja batting type and similar as ?

Exactly.

I think Ferguson would make a better number 6 than Khawaja. Take a hint North.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread