Australian Domestic Cricket

WTF I thought Khawaja was way ahead of him for selection?

THIS!

Khawaja is being wasted. Use him now, he could play for decades for Australia. They are going to ruin him by letting hacks like North (FC average under 45) stay around.

Cardinal sin will be for Khawaja to make a late 20s Hussey style debut.

THIS!

Khawaja is being wasted. Use him now, he could play for decades for Australia. They are going to ruin him by letting hacks like North (FC average under 45) stay around.

Cardinal sin will be for Khawaja to make a late 20s Hussey style debut.

There can be no doubt that this line of thinking is 100% CORRECT! To be fair to Hussey though, he was a lateish bloomer, didnt have many stellar seasons when he was Usman's age, but obviously debuted late anyway which was not his fault.

Gabba stream is working now and oh boy the pitch won't be easy to bat on come the Ashes. Copeland has 4 slips, a gully and a point.

TumTum added 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Haha Cameron is looking unplayable, ball seaming and swinging all over the place. And I say this another wicket falls and he has a 5-fer.

The Khawaja 60 yesterday should really be put into perspective. :clap

TumTum added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Bowled him! Lol this is carnage.

Ha Boyce does his best to survive against the moving ball and then falls to a Hauritz half tacker.

TumTum added 15 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

And Coyte is on a hat-trick lol. Hate to see what Anderson could do on this wicket. Cmon Hughes get some runs.

That certainly does put Khawaja knock into perspective a bit like Hughes one in Hobart a few years ago. Didn't expect that sort of collapse by Queensland, actually thought we might be in trouble with our total but it probably is above par for the pitch.

As for the other match Marsh is making more runs to shoot him up the order. North is in the runs so lock him in for the first Ashes, Hussey failed again though.

Huss was a massive flop this game. Worrying to see. Queensland done in under 2 days..

WA could maybe have turned the tables on SA if it was a Test match, but it looks like they'll safely see it out for a draw.

Hundred for Marcus - he's gotta be retained now. If they've kept him for this long, then he can't be dropped really if he makes any runs for WA. Hussey I'm not so sure about.

Hundred for Marcus - he's gotta be retained now. If they've kept him for this long, then he can't be dropped really if he makes any runs for WA. Hussey I'm not so sure about.

Agree. Hundred in his last test, good 90 unbeaten in the Ryobi cup, hundred today, cant ask for more. Hussey is in dire form.

So Hussey will have 3 ODIs and another shield game right? What does he need to do? I think he needs 2 50s or 1 century in that shield game. Couple of 50s in the ODIs. That might get him picked. Otherwise, he's going to be running on zero confidence.

And poor Hauritz, gets to play for NSW to get him right for the Ashes. And 2 overs!! At least he's an awesome captain though.

Users who are viewing this thread