Australian Domestic Cricket

Awesome match for Bollinger I hope they keep him in but dropping Bracken would be a huge call. Unless they want to rest one of the Aussie bowlers.

Good to hear we have some quick bowlers coming through the rank.

Clark, Lee, Bollinger, Brakcen and MacGill maybe. The batters will have to step up though.

Boof Lehman is a legend.

He should retire more often!

Hate to imagine the redbacks without him though.

That's really, a dream ending for Lehmann. A century in his last OD game and now one in this first class match. Wow. Part of a win and this is looking good for the redbacks to wn this game too. Wow.

Nice start by Tassie, but doesn't look like they'll stop Katers hammering the tiny North Sydney boundaries today.

Time to drop Cowan hes been really ineffective of late. Hughes should be in both forms of the game he never lets you down.

At last Henriques is playing a game this season, hope he does well.

I'm so sick of hearing how good Henriques is :) I'm sure he's a good young prospect, but people are a bit obsessed with him.

:( He didn't perform with the bat, hes taking sometime to transfer his u19 form to the next level. Pretty big collapse once Katich left, explains why we are so far down in OD.

Haddin is out, Hauritz is in. Hilfenhaus is the man to get him out for about 70 something. Not bad by the Blues, would like a few more runs though.

Not bad for about $10 (I'm guessing). So many Austrailan representatives/or pressing for selection players. Though I think Tasmaina are more than likely to win the game.

What on earth is wrong with our OD team. Henriques won't be getting selected with efforts like today. And Bollinger poor OD form continues, weird how he performs in only one form of the game.

Not bad for about $10 (I'm guessing). So many Austrailan representatives/or pressing for selection players. Though I think Tasmaina are more than likely to win the game.

It was $5 for kids and a pretty good day out even though we lost.

To be competitive at North Sydney Oval you need to at least score 290+
Where was NSW's internationals?

Users who are viewing this thread