Australian Domestic Cricket

7/58 to Dizzy. I wish I could watch him play :(

We here in India get all the Ford Ranger Cup games live on our 24-hr cricket channel.

We here in India get all the Ford Ranger Cup games live on our 24-hr cricket channel.

We don't get all of the games on Fox and it is an Australia competition. Disgraceful. Man I am so jealous :mad:

We don't get all of the games on Fox and it is an Australia competition. Disgraceful. Man I am so jealous :mad:
They don't get more games than we do, they get all of the ones we get. Do you think that their cricket channel send out commentators and cameras for games that Fox aren't covering? :)

So typical that our day off coincides with a cricket game - but we have exams so studying is important.

Still, I got to see us lose to WA after school once which was fun...

Dirk Nannes is bowling well, but John Hastings is a notable double wicket taker, the youngster is a promising young all-rounder - really one to watch!

What!?!?! You have a 24 hour cricket channel!!! :eek:
Your so lucky.
It's a bit like the old Fox Footy Channel, too bad they dumped that, typically when they got more games live they get rid of the dedicated football channel. And yes I'm talking about real AFL not your pathetic nrl.

Last edited:
It'll be interesting if the Vics can stay in this. Wickets are in hand, but the ball doesn't come on to the bat on this wicket. Tough to chase on.

Haddin copped an off break in the head and now the débutante is going to keep too.

It's a bit like the old Fox Footy Channel, too bad they dumped that, typically when they got more games live they get rid of the dedicated football channel. And yes I'm talking about real AFL not your pathetic nrl.

Im glad they dumped that, I got excited that they would get a cricket one. Theres this new Sentanta sports which covers mainly soccer but a bit of cricket, like the India vs Pak series. Shame you have to order it.

Superb Powerplay, banked on the batsmen and they've capitalised. 0/60 in 5 overs and it has pushed NSW to the outside.

Quiney is still in the team against the Blues. Who is he rooting to keep his place?

I have a feeling you're not enjoying this

He'll even get MotM for that, 89 n.o. in 57 balls. Probably the 2nd or 3rd best innings all year, especially against NSW's strong attack, Lee, Bracken and Clark all international regulars and even Hauritz has a baggy green.

Last edited:
Our bad run in the OD form continues, bowling was at full strength yet it wasn't effective and our batters just haven't put up a good enough score. But Hughes wow what a talent he just can't stop making 50s on debuts.

Superb Powerplay, banked on the batsmen and they've capitalised. 0/60 in 5 overs and it has pushed NSW to the outside.

I have a feeling you're not enjoying this

He'll even get MotM for that, 89 n.o. in 57 balls. Probably the 2nd or 3rd best innings all year, especially against NSW's strong attack, Lee, Bracken and Clark all international regulars and even Hauritz has a baggy green.

Well I am enjoying it because I want the Vics to win, regardless of whether I think a player should be in the team.

BTW, this innings would probably be equivalent to McGrath making 61 against NZ. I wouldn't count on him doing it again.

Clarke - hamstring soreness
Jaques - mumps

Bleak crowd at the MCG. Maiden 50 to Hughes. NSW selectors should kick themselves for waiting this long to debut him.

Can't judge based on 3.44pm. Most people would rock up after school/work.
Usually the crowd is confined to 1 or 2 stands.
Wednesday games are more about TV ratings that people in the ground. If it wasnt then why would they have it on a wednesday?

Last edited:
The Blues are gone for the Ford Ranger cup now.. quite a shame.

Simon Katich is such an awesome batsmen, shame he was never given more opportunities at Test level.

Also nice to see Shaun Tait getting amongst the wickets in his Pura Cup return.

Users who are viewing this thread