Australian Domestic Cricket

That was something so poor from Tasmania.Still 79 required and they are behind by D/L also.So even Rain can beat them.

Two balls short of 20 overs and the rain seems heavy. I have to wonder, if it was all over right now, would they really declare a winner?

No they need 20 overs to be bowled for applying D/L.
BTW Tasmania are 2 runs ahead of D/L for now.

No, apparently they would award Tasmania the trophy regardless of a no-result. That's really incredibly lame.

Yeh because they finished first during the regular season. Terrific from Divin in tough circumstances! ACT PRIDE

Thats Insane.So if rain would not stop then game would be called off as "no result".then on Which bases they would award Tasmania?
Tasmania and Victoria both have same points in point table!!!

Oh got you..Anyway little bit unlucky for Victoria.They have been brilliant throughout the season.At least they deserve full game..

Well really its the same as the Pura Cup.If its a draw whoever finished first wins.

Its the only way to do it really. We cant afford a rematch of the One day final with a big Pura Cup schedule coming up.

Six down now.

I still feel Victoria are screwed anyway after that rain break, with Nannes, McKay and Harwood essentially written out of the game.

well 22 from 44 balls.Only thing Victoria need to do is 3 wickets.They only have chance by taking remaining wickets.
Rain messed everything..

so Tasmania have their pleasure.Actually that was not the perfect final which i was expecting.Rain was the hero of the day.Anyway cheers to Tasmania and bad luck to Victoria.

More Like Victoria Robbed

Im Starting A Petiotion To Put Fat Ass Peter Parker In Jail For Match Fixing

Users who are viewing this thread