Australian Domestic Cricket

More Like Victoria Robbed

Im Starting A Petiotion To Put Fat Ass Peter Parker In Jail For Match Fixing

Match fixing? Come on now, this ain't South Africa, India or Pakistan we're talking about here. That doesn't happen here.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as we win the Pura Cup, I won't mind. Especially to beat NSW.

The D/L method is a good one, but I don't like it in finals.

Match fixing? Come on now, this ain't South Africa, India or Pakistan we're talking about here. That doesn't happen here.

Really??May be.But I think everybody need money.So Check it out again who knows it happening in Aus but you don't know that??:p

I didn't really watch the game but what a thriller it went down to. By the looks of it Hilfenhaus doesn't look like he is that bad of a batsmen. Good knock by Travis Birt to get Tasmania home.

Great stuff by Tassie might have had a slip mid way through but they came good when they needed to. Hilfy back to his best and Doherty out of no where produces a ripper.

McGain definitely putting pressure on Hogg with his bowling form. McKay and Geeves continued their good form good to see we have some bowlers performing.

Definitely wouldn't want Hogg in the test team much longer. McGain is an option, but obviously we want someone younger.

Users who are viewing this thread