Australian Domestic Cricket

Cullen is gun. Hes played a few ODI's before and had a cracker of a season last year. This year has been a bit slow for most spinners really.

Theres Casson from NSW, Cullen, Bailey and a few more.
Shame all 3 are out of form. They are certainly all promising, but at the moment none deserve a callup.

Cullen is gun. Hes played a few ODI's before and had a cracker of a season last year. This year has been a bit slow for most spinners really.
Did you happen to slip into a coma last year when Cullen was carrying drinks for South Australia for half the season by any chance?

Last edited:
Shame all 3 are out of form. They are certainly all promising, but at the moment none deserve a callup.

Casson aint doing too bad right now.

Did you happen to slip into a coma last year when Cullen was carrying drinks for South Australia for half the season by any chance?

Lol really? I thought he got like 40 odd wickets in the Pura Cup.

Casson seems to be finding his feet, I just hope that when MacGill comes back he doesn't lose all that progress. We need a young spinner to stand up.

:( I was hoping to see him get called up perhaps for Pakistan tour if it went aheon and some of the big names opted out. Good for Dizzy to get involved in it I guess.
Didn't have any chance really, made the right decision for his own cricket.

Seems like key injuries to the bowling stock is effecting the two Pura Cup finalist. It is good to see us giving youngsters a shot though, haven't heard of our latest one but can't wait to see how he goes.

Seems like key injuries to the bowling stock is effecting the two Pura Cup finalist.
Not really, for the Vics it seems more like key returns from injury, with Harwood, Denton, Nannes and Wise far outweighing Siddle and Pattinson.

Yeah Wise and Nannes are yet to prove themselves for me, but Denton is a huge gain and Harwood is good too.

Users who are viewing this thread