Australian Domestic Cricket

Took a while for us to get into gear but we have finally made some inroads into Tassie batting after Di Venuto 144. Not the same success for Cameron this game, Cockley did well to recover from his bad start and Casson again in the wickets.

Rogers finally getting back to where he left off last season looking at a big 100.

I had to laugh at Doherty's dismissal during the Ford Ranger Cup final, it's funny 'cause he made himself look like a real tool by dancing down and missing the ball. I wonder if poor Hilfy was shaking walking out to the wicket after seeing the carnage that had happened before he came to the wicket.

Thank god he was able to keep his wicket and Birt was able to bring us home.

I had to laugh at Doherty's dismissal during the Ford Ranger Cup final, it's funny 'cause he made himself look like a real tool by dancing down and missing the ball. I wonder if poor Hilfy was shaking walking out to the wicket after seeing the carnage that had happened before he came to the wicket.

Thank god he was able to keep his wicket and Birt was able to bring us home.

We were robbed

There is a god article about Dizzy on cricinfo.

I hope he goes out a winner.

What a competitor he was. It's a real shame he doesn't get the goodbye the likes of Gilly got.

Bit worrying with Jaques form not just for NSW but also Australia. Hasn't been his usual self since returning from international duties. At least Hughes has got some runs and as usual Katich in the runs again.

Can we please drop Thornely already.
Good to see Watson getting some runs and of course seeing Victoria in big trouble.

I know what I'm invoking, but I reckon the national side could use Watson the way they're playing.

It's a nice idea, but so long as they are refusing to rotate the batting, there's no space.

Can we please drop Thornely already.
Good to see Watson getting some runs and of course seeing Victoria in big trouble.

Agreed! Thornely might be able to get some runs when we dont really need them, but when we need him he gets out and leaves it to our lower order batters.

Users who are viewing this thread