Australian Domestic Cricket

That's a blow he was one of this seasons best FC bowlers, even went as far as putting him high in the list to make the test side.

MacGill 5 fer on return, now the best test will be against Victoria.

Please let it rain in Adelaide! Doesn't look like SA have a chance in hell of an outright win to give us a chance of hosting.

And the NRL want to play on the SCG. Last time I checked you played cricket on a cricket ground - SCG stands for Sydney Cricket Ground.

Cullen 3 fer, the SCG is producing spin again. It's good to see our young spinners finally standing up but came way too late in the season. They will have to start again next season.

It's great to see hes comeback hopefully better than ever.

Well there goes my bid to get Thornely dropped he won't be unless he retires now. Very nice knock from Casson so far, as I thought hes done way better than Forrest.

Thornley can keep his 4-day spot, but NSW have to go top gear with youths in one dayers.

The Cameron and Casson show back again what more Cameron not even going to be in our Finals side. Casson is in quite the wicket taking form of late, hoping he goes well in the final.

Oh poor bugger did a Warnie. Forget all about his batting, sure is looking promising though. I'm hoping he still can find a spot in our Finals side.

Oh poor bugger did a Warnie. Forget all about his batting, sure is looking promising though. I'm hoping he still can find a spot in our Finals side.

Hes better then Huaritz. Hes a real good improving bowler and he is a handy batter.

Does anyone find it unfair how NSW have named there 13 man squad for the final, with Brett Lee, Michael Clarke and Stuart Clarke, they basically didn't even play during the season due to international reasons, but its a bit of a spit in the face for the guys that miss out who had help get NSW to the position they are in? Hope they lose now..

Well... yeah. Bollinger is out for the season, Nicholson retired and most of NSW's batsmen have been awful, so that's made the job easier. Casson will probably play over Lambert, but Lambert hasn't exactly demanded a place. It's Mark Cameron who gets stiffed, but nevertheless he still gets picked and being a part of the team for the final is still a reward. I'd have liked to see him bowl to be honest, he looked enticing in the FR Cup game I saw, but is reputed to be a lot better with the red ball.

All the same, NSW should swap proven performers for stars at their peril.
http://content-www.cricinfo.com/australia/engine/match/298359.html

Users who are viewing this thread