Australian Domestic Cricket

I think it's pretty poor to suddenly recall a bunch of players who've barely played for the team all year to suddenly come back in the final, and push out the players whose form has gotten there in the first place.

LOL
nsw go in full strength we go in understrength.

Hodge to score a double and the vics by 150 runs or 6 wickets

Well some of our batsmen arent even in form, so in comes Clarke and Bollinger is injured and Nicholson hasn't been playing well so in comes Lee and Clark,

Given the game is at the SCG, Casson should be a given over Lambert. We always knew Cameron would be the unlucky one but he wouldn't have even made the 13 is Bollinger was in the side. Shows the depth of NSW, even though it's unfair for those guys that helped NSW get to this position it's hard to go past your internationals for the big one.

It is hard to drop those who got you there but I think you have to go with your best XI. I hope our Australian pace trio does well, along with MacGill.

Given the game is at the SCG, Casson should be a given over Lambert. We always knew Cameron would be the unlucky one but he wouldn't have even made the 13 is Bollinger was in the side. Shows the depth of NSW, even though it's unfair for those guys that helped NSW get to this position it's hard to go past your internationals for the big one.

Cameron didn't make the team? They should play him for Bracken, Cameron is in way better form with the red ball!

Even though NSW have there Aussie players, I still reckon D.Hussey is the best batsman from both teams anyway....GO VICTORIAAAAAAAA

we are the better team.
vics will win and prove we are the best cricket side in the world.

No way I would pick him over Clark, I would put Clark among the top 10 bowlers in the world in test cricket. Bracken maybe.

No way I would pick him over Clark, I would put Clark among the top 10 bowlers in the world in test cricket. Bracken maybe.

Cameron deserve a spot. I hope Bracken comes down with some sort of sore ankle or something and cant play.

I think it's pretty poor to suddenly recall a bunch of players who've barely played for the team all year to suddenly come back in the final, and push out the players whose form has gotten there in the first place.
Its called being strong and having great depth. Its not poor, anyone who plays for a team with a lot of international stars should realise that those stars will get a run when they are available. It can also be a gamble in that the Australian reps will not have played the longer form of the game for a while now.
Clarke should do well here. Katich is the gun bat of the competition, Jaques is due a good score and Haddin will thrive in this with his Aussie team mates.
The bowling attack for the blues is of international standard.
It should be good watching these sides - particularly Huss jnr and Hodge for the Vics. Nice opportunity for McGain to compete with SCG Macgill.

Carn The Blues!

Users who are viewing this thread