Australian Domestic Cricket

Still no Henriques but at least Thornely has picked up a wicket was the big one of North as well. Lambert is going very nicely as well going on with his 37 with the bat.

Symonds mopped up the Tassie tail, geez it would be good to have him in India right about now.

I cant believe we still haven't bowled Moises. Bracken is keeping it tidy 20 overs 1 for 33. Good to see Lambert pick up a couple and the Dom get one. Cassons just come into the attack only bowled 5 overs atm. Well we've lost first innings and if WA keep a steady head they can win outright too.

Nice to see Doropoulos making some runs, hes really having a good year after his performances for the Emerging side.

Lol Thornely, Mail bowling now. Henriques better have some sort of injury cause I don't see the reason for not bowling Henriques otherwise.

MAIL!?! BEFORE STEVEN SMITH AND HENRIQUES!!!

As you can tell, I'm disgusted lol. Doropoulous and Kelly keeping that cool head I was talking about as they take WA past 200. They really are taking there time which is what WA need.

Smithy into the attack now.

Feelin Blue? added 17 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Smith and Lambert strike! 2 big wickets there and this gives us a chance to win.

Smith gets his first FC wicket and makes the big break through. Then Lambert got Doropoulos probably after I jinxed him :p

Geez WA has a long batting lineup, Ronchi at 8!

Qld v Tas rained out on day 2, but just as well, the third innings is already half way done.

Qld 6/20 after 16 overs

And yet, they lead by 150

they were 4/20 in the first innings and managed to make 250. Tasmania have them 6/20 now so they will probably still make 200 :p

Great to see Hilfy smashing Queensland, Geeves offering great support too. Might be seeing another wooden spoon going to Queensland. If Tassie weren't having their own problems I would be saying Queensland were favourites for the spoon.

Well WA all out for 262 which I think was a good effort from our boys considering they have 4 batsmen that have played for Australia and 2 others that have the ability too. We trail by 88 runs so it will be hard to win but I'm proud of our efforts so far. Well not really in our top order ;)

Lambert got a 5fer, you beauty!

Great to see, now hopefully our batters can get their act together.
Lambert best bowling figures in FC, but geez hes been a handy bowler for us over the years. If he was younger maybe the selectors would be looking at him to fill their all rounder obsession.

Great to see, now hopefully our batters can get their act together.
Lambert best bowling figures in FC, but geez hes been a handy bowler for us over the years. If he was younger maybe the selectors would be looking at him to fill their all rounder obsession.

Nah I dont think he would be an option. I mean he just got his best bowling figures in FC with a 5fer and his batting isn't all that great. Has he even hit a century in domestic?

True actually, other guys have better records.

Inform Magoffin got Hughes :(
Forrest is looking good, whatever he did in the off season certainly is working for him. Perfect time for Mail to play his snail role.

Users who are viewing this thread