Australian Domestic Cricket

Well O'keefe came in before Thornley here. Smashed a huge six. We obviously just want to up the run rate then Thornely can come in and play a steady innings without having to go for the slog straight away. O'keefe did smash that six so I cant complain lol. :)

Oh wow nice, that could explain why we didn't take the extra batter. Hope he does well then we could have a proper spinning all rounder.

aussie1st added 49 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Even though the rest of our batters have done crap, Thornely should have stepped up seeing hes the most experienced in the side not to mention the captain. I really hope the selectors have the balls to drop him if he continues like this. And also why didn't we play another batter, Henriques would have done as hes probably more a batting all rounder atm.

Oh dam he better not be one of those injury freaks. He was fine just last month during Bangladesh tour. Anyway will be great to have him back. Good batting by Warner so far, hes done the role Thornely should have done.

With WA batting we are going to need a real big performance from Bracken and Cameron to have any chance.

lovely batting so far!

Marsh big wicket.

Great bowling so far by NSW, now we just have to clean them up. Been a real good effort by all the bowlers especially Cameron. What a find he is, he was awesome in India and now hes awesome in Perth. Bracken his usual self and Hauritz has done well, it's like his form 2 seasons ago.

How's Smith bowling? Is he getting much turn?

Great over by Hauritz! Two quick wickets!

I haven't seen Smith bowling, I was out walking my dog lol.

Far out, 18 off the last over. 17 to win from 9 balls. :O

HUGE SIX WOW 12 FROM 8 BALLS.

Dorey's gone for 45, clean bowled. Ben Edmondson must have brown running down his leg.

Yes! Mark Cameron gets North in the last over!!! NSW win!!! :D

I cant believe we pulled off a win against WA featuring 5 players who have played for Australia! Big turn around from last year too when our one day form was crapper. I hope we keep our fantastic Shield form though and do good in both competitions this year.

Users who are viewing this thread