Australian Domestic Cricket

I read in the Daily Telegragh today that NSW have pleaded with CA to let Bollinger quickly be returned because of injurys to pacemen Cameron and Bracken. It doesn't look like Dougie will get a go in the 4th test so I hope he he is sent back. We need him.

It was just a small little paragragh section.

Too late for our big match. I have heard Josh Hazlewood might get a run. The way our attack is I wouldn't have any problems with that. Bird doesn't seem to get a mention guess our selectors only see him as a OD bowler.

Too late for our big match. I have heard Josh Hazlewood might get a run. The way our attack is I wouldn't have any problems with that. Bird doesn't seem to get a mention guess our selectors only see him as a OD bowler.

He would leak for runs imo, but I will be happy to be proven wrong. He's more a strike bowler as far as I'm concerned.

NSW following Australia and playing 3 bowlers and some all rounders :( Don't know if this means Henriques and Cockley will open again or Lambert and Cockley will do that. Khawaja gets a run which is good, hes been on fire this season.

Really bad start both Mail and Hughes gone already :(

Hes 12th man, got one game but after that has been left out.
Khawaja continued his good form with 66, looks like this pitch is offering a bit for the pacemen. Henriques now out playing a hook shot :( Certainly not what we needed from our strength in this game in the batting.

Good to see Kwhaja getting in the runs in fc. I'm getting a bit annoyed waiting for Cameron and Bracken to come back from injury. Really dissapointed in Mail and Hughes but that stuff happens. Proud of of Forrest and Kwhaja though getting through that tough period coming in at 2-1.

Yea not much Hughes or Mail could do their was early movement and the Victorian bowlers exploited it well. Good to see Smith in the ones now, he picked the perfect time to play his best knock. Lambert also doing well as usual.

Yeah good innings by Smith but just as you speak he gets out for 56. Casson and Lambert need to get a good partnership going now. I know both players can do it.

Lol good dam everytime I post something good about a player they get out! I was posting about how good a start Henriques had he got out before I finished post it though. Hopefully Casson can survive to stumps.

The McKay and Nannes show with both cleaning up our tail with the new ball. Now we get to see whose opening our bowling and if they will have the same venom.

Definition of embarrassing, NSW v Victoria match.
Bird should have been given a go, he is the leading wicket taker in the FRC and the way Cockley is going he can't have gone any worse. Henriques was pretty good but some reason hasn't got another spell. Hauritz is again outperforming Casson and has our only bowler wicket.

Yeah really bad performance. The bowlers just haven't been good enough. Really disapointed in Casson. Hauritz seems to be edging him as our best spinner atm, and could possibly be in contention for an Australian spot.

Rogers gets his first century for Victoria, well done to him!

NSW are a pretty weak side right now with so many players on Aussie duty, it was to be expected that you guys would get done.

Still, we're missing our two best bowlers and our captain and one of our best batsmen.

Users who are viewing this thread