Australian Domestic Cricket

Since Tassie played NSW :) Too bad he missed a well deserved 100 and looks like it would have been the fastest ever in FRC.

Bollinger looks to be returning to his best and Henriques bowling is coming along very nicely this season. Worst game for Bird so far this season and Hauritz was more expensive than usual.

A tie. Well don't see that very often. I think international selection for Hilfy is now almost gone (assuming the top 8 bowlers don't fall mysteriously ill). Brendan Drew has done himself a lot of favours today as well. I won't be suprised if he gets a call up whenever Australia play Bangladesh or any other minnow in the near future. Warner played for St. George. I bowled to him when i was trying out. He was circumspect that day- i think he was out of touch- pre season prolly. Seeing what he did to Doherty i'm glad he wasn't near such form that day.

LOL

Warner plays for Eastern Suburbs not St. George.

I was at the trails for St. George a few months ago and Hurstville Oval is tiny.

Hilfy is still in contention just not for ODI. But he certainly has dipped in form again after a promising start to the season. And Bollinger is having a good OD season I just hope it doesn't mean a crap FC season.

Western Australia and Victoria believe they have missed out on a minimum of A$600,000 and will ask Cricket Australia for compensation after being told they must requalify for the postponed Champions League Twenty20. Tournament officials decided on Friday to stage the event, which was cancelled due to the Mumbai terrorist attacks, in India next October.

Source

Do you think ACB will pay the compensation?

Chris Swan has been a hell of a find for Queensland, knows what to do with a new ball. 3/17 in 10 on the trot and Tassie, the defending champions, looking at 3 losses and a tie from their last 4.

Don't know what Tassie were doing in their chase, just continued to throw wickets away none more obvious than the fact all of Swan wickets weren't his best of his spell. That Laughain certainly can swing the ball in, just needs an out swinger now.

And that Duval sure does look like Flintoff in statue in particular his batting one.

Crushing day at the MCG for WA, bowled out for 211. Wright ripped up the top order, with Nannes helping to clean up the tail after some resistance.

I can't believe Dan Marsh has bowled Hilfy for a 10 over spell to open the day... 1/16 off 10 are great figures but surely with Hilfy's previous injury troubles bowling for a 10 over spell is not recommended... :(

Pretty poor bowling so far by NSW, way too short and too straight. Good batting by Copper hes turning out to be a gun for SA, Fergson did well and Christian and Manou finished nicely.

Redbacks starting to look menacing, might even be room for Mark Cosgrove when Younus Khan moves on.

Users who are viewing this thread