Australian Domestic Cricket

I like Victoria, They rae really royal and they have to win. All my favorite stars there Bard hodge, Cameron white and David hussey.

ICC i think it is International cricket something But i read some news about it

But Voges, Langer, Pomersbach (normally) and Noffke would be playing nearly every single game, just add in North, who could be dropped if he doesn't perform, and the same with Johnson, he could be dropped or rested if he keeps bowling poorly, etc, and they would be full strength.

Pretty sure Langer is retired from all forms.

Forgot about us and Victoria being in the Champions league so the schedule makes more sense now.

Cant wait for the Aussie summer, big fan of domestic cricket. Hopefully the mighty Vics get the Shield this year, but quite impressed at WA and NSW`s teams, best sides player-wise i reckon.

Tassie's also looking good this year. We've gained Ed Cowan but will probably lose Hilfy due to International duties. Got good players of Birt, Bailey, Paine, Marsh, Drew, Geeves, Krejza and Doherty.

Tassie batting can be a bit brittle at times, if Paine can stand up and Bailey carry his form then they might go alright. They have one of the better bowling attacks though.

Its still pretty decent. Geeves, Denton, Drew, MacDonald, Butterworth and the spinners.
Looking at it WA probably have the 2nd best attack could even challenge Victoria for that title. Dorey, Magoffin, Noffke, Edmondson.

Users who are viewing this thread