Australian Tour of India, October 2010/11

It's a very good slower ball.

angryangy added 7 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Clarke needs to finds at least 6 overs from his support bowlers here.

Raina is playing beautifully. Kohli deserves a 100. Yuvi, finally looked good after suchhhh a long time :D

Sometimes you wonder how Rohit Sharma managed to keep his place in the team for so long when there are guys like Kohli around. The only issue with Kohli is that he is yet to be majorly tested outside the subcontinent, but he's done well for India's Emerging Players in Australia, and I reckon he will do well overseas.

Good match this, going down to the wire.

Raina is playing a real champion knock. Kohli has played well. I agree to you LL.

He will be tested when we play in South Africa the 5 ODI's .

If only Raina could play the short ball he'd be really good.

Kholi gets a 100, well that's Clarke back to looking ████ again.

Last edited:
Poor Cameron White, he did so well at the end of the innings to take Australia to 289 but the Indians have made it look like a nothing score.

The Indian jersey looks similar to the 1999 WC English jersey color. Looks very weird.

aditya123 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Poor Cameron White, he did so well at the end of the innings to take Australia to 289 but the Indians have made it look like a nothing score.

This is basically India A v Australia A.:p

Kohli, Superb 100 Congrats and as I right he is out :p

Would love to see Saurabh Tiwary out now instead of Dhoni

Rohit Doshi added 5 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Lol at that Dhoni gone :p

Seems to get more interesting and now comes in the much awaited Saurabh Tiwary

Great century from Kohli to set the game up for us. This boy has lot of talent, just need to keep his attitude to a good level and he should have a great future for India. Has a lot of style and brims with a lot of energy. Raina is a ODI veteran now. I think he will slowly sort his short ball weakness. I see him playing for India for a long time.

We need to get better in the death overs. Could have kept it to 20-25 runs shorter. Good display from Ashwin. His economy rate of 3.77 is brilliant (in 9 overs that is). Apart from Nehra, he is the only other wicket taker. Nehra has sort of cemented his place in the ODI's with more than decent bowling. How does he field these days? Is he the same old slacker or has he improved? Good that Dhoni didnt pick Jadeja for today's game. Hope Tiwary plays a good knock and keeps Jadeja out for the next one too.

Edit: Raina hits a SIX! We're almost there. As adi said, this is India A vs Australia A and we are good enough to beat them. Looks bright for our future.

SaiSrini added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

84 runs in 5 overs. :laugh This is just crazy cricket from White.

Normally India doesn't chase targets that well against Australia in ODI's.

We have been erasing a lot of those bad historical precedents in the past few years. We chased 387 vs England in tests, we chased 200+ twice in consecutive tests, etc. We are on a mission to erase our poor records of the past:D

SaiSrini added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

He is better than Jadeja though.

Agree!!:clap

SaiSrini added 3 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Well this is horrible. Why is Vinay Kumar in side anyways. He does not even perform in IPL if he was chosen on basis of that. :facepalm

I knew it. Vinay Kumar doesnt have the skill to bowl tight spells in international cricket. Whatever I saw of him in a few games in the IPL, he looked rubbish. And the games in which I didnt see him, he got some lucky wickets. He is not going to be a successful guy for India in the long run unless he ups his pace a lot and bowls with more control. He looks like a perfect cannon fodder (no offence to him or to people who like him).

Edit: Is Tiwary nervous? Why is he wasting time here? Just finish it off. Dont take it to the final over guys!

Oh boy, we did it! Is that our highest chase ever against Australia? We have won chasing here, and thats a big thing. Yuvraj back to some good runs, and Kohli/Raina have proven that they are great future prospects for India. Time to find that allrounder and we should be ready to go. Maybe try out Irfan again and see how he goes?

SaiSrini added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

The Indian jersey looks similar to the 1999 WC English jersey color. Looks very weird.

Actually I kind of like this jersey more now. The last one never settled well with me. This one looks more lighter in blue, and it also looks more colorful and stylish.

Kohli made a brilliant century. Yuvraj and Kohli partnership was a really crucial one for India. Raina in the last 10 overs played some fantastic strokes and took India to the finishing line. Overall a nice victory for us. :happy

Lucky to get out of this one. Should have been chasing 240 at max.

If third seamer is going to go for 70 runs then its good its Irfan Pathan. Get him in idiot selectors.

I do not think Irfan will play for India till this World Cup. If he would have been then it was this series. Let's see Newzealand series where again if key are given rest(which should not be) then Pathan must be given a try

Users who are viewing this thread