Australian Tour of India, October 2010/11

I heard earlier that Clarke is averaging 45 or something like that for 2010, that should fly up after this knock. Problem still remains with his strike rate but you can afford one guy that is consistent so more a case of getting rid of Marsh and Paine.

I heard earlier that Clarke is averaging 45 or something like that for 2010,

I think it's 47 and before this innings he had scored 420+ runs in the year with 4 50's. Doing pretty well for someone who is supposedly in poor form.

I heard earlier that Clarke is averaging 45 or something like that for 2010, that should fly up after this knock. Problem still remains with his strike rate but you can afford one guy that is consistent so more a case of getting rid of Marsh and Paine.

I concur.

I never understand why people get onto Clarke's back while he is scoring significant amounts of runs. Averaging 45-50 with a strike rate over around 70-80 is perfectly fine as long as you have other players around to give it a bunt.

Another full toss
Another six:doh
Last 10 overs-RR over 10:facepalm

Meet added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Vinay:doh
Why are you bowling full toss?:doh
They are going for ████ sixes:facepalm

Well this is horrible. Why is Vinay Kumar in side anyways. He does not even perform in IPL if he was chosen on basis of that. :facepalm

I wonder if there's anyone in India who is a decent death bowler. Whoever we have churned out in the past few years has been rather rubbish.

I can only hope that this will end the Vinay Kumar experiment. He's a nothing bowler, better suited to getting carted around in the IPL.

That's our biggest weakness, failing in the slog overs (bowling), Nehra was of no use after a decent first spell, getting smashed for 48 in his last five, Vinay was pathetic. Though Ashwin got decent figures, they got wasted by the brilliance of White.

All hopes on our batsmen now, I wish Raina can win it for us.

290 is surely a tough total to chase. I am looking forward to see how Indian batsman go in chasing this target.

Australia have won it. The in experienced Indian line-up might just end up somewhere around 230s.

Users who are viewing this thread