Australian Tour of India, October 2010/11

It beats me as to why there was a day-game in Kochi,that too on a ground where you have the luxury of floodlights. I am dead sure that the weather conditions would have improved by now. The sides could have played out a truncated game or even a T20 just to appease the crowds.

I guess the improper out field was also a reason, if I'm not wrong..

Feel bad for the crowd. They had come all dressed in blue as well.

Hoping again for 2-0 series whitewash in ODI's too.

I think Australians should have demanded one more test

The only thing which allures me was Sachin Tendulkar, as he moved to his 49th Test

Vizag and Goa ? Why these locations...Seems like they want to give the players a siesta.

The matches could have been held at some major ground instead, like one in Hyderabad or even in Kanpur or so.

Australia are waiting to see whether Bollinger is fit to play... Give the guy the game off please! There's no need to force him into the team if he's got a niggle. The Ashes is way more important than a nothing series like this one. I'd have Hastings on the bench too and either Warner/Marsh for today's game.

Anyway, you could make an XI of the guys NOT here that would be better than either team trotting out today:
Sehwag
Gambhir
Ponting
Tendulkar
Watson
Haddin (wk)
Johnson
Harbhajan
Lee
Zaheer
Tait

Tail's a tad long and too many openers, but you get the idea...

13:00 31?C Partly Cloudy 37?C 72% 20% From East North East
at 6 kmph
14:00 31?C Partly Cloudy 37?C 72% 20% From East South East
at 8 kmph
15:00 30?C Isolated T-Storms 36?C 74% 30% From South South East
at 8 kmph
16:00 29?C Isolated T-Storms 35?C 77% 30% From South South West
at 8 kmph
17:00 29?C Isolated T-Storms 34?C 79% 30% From South South West
at 8 kmph
18:00 28?C Isolated T-Storms 33?C 82% 30% From Southwest
at 8 kmph
19:00 28?C Isolated T-Storms 33?C 82% 30% From Southwest
at 8 kmph
20:00 28?C Isolated T-Storms 32?C 85% 30% From West South West
at 6 kmph
21:00 28?C Partly Cloudy 32?C 85% 20% From West South West
at 6 kmph

Rohit Doshi added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Rain possible

John Hastings and Mitchell Starc are both playing here, toughest of the debuts I'd say, Vizag's wicket is surely a batting paradise.

Loving it, Tiwary is playing.:love

Long tail the Aussies have. You'd have Hauritz or McKay at no. 11. Hauritz has an average in the 20's and McKay has some ability with the bat although he hasn't quite lived upto his batting potential. If he worked on his batting he could be a handy bowling all-rounder. Has scored centuries in grade cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread