Australia's team this summer

Henriques made like two fifties in a row for Australia A vs Pakistan A about a month ago, when Krejza made his maiden ton.

Shhhhh

my line-up this summer

Katich
Watson
Ponting
Clarke
North
Bailey
Haddin
Johnson
Siddle
Doherty/Lee
Hilfenhaus

i really dont see why Xavier Doherty hasnt been given a bit of a run in aussie colours. he's up there with hauritz as one of the best spinners in the country

LOL I'm not too sure that George Bailey will get a go unless he hits a few tons early in the domstic season. Doherty must be given at least one chance to prove himself.

my line-up this summer

Katich
Watson
Ponting
Clarke
North
Bailey
Haddin
Johnson
Siddle
Doherty/Lee
Hilfenhaus

i really dont see why Xavier Doherty hasnt been given a bit of a run in aussie colours. he's up there with hauritz as one of the best spinners in the country

Bailey > Hughes?

George Bailey is a sensational player in my opinion but not yet up to International standard.

████ is he only 26? I thought he was at least 30. He seems to have played forever.

Geez, all the players mentioned(this thread) are Tasmanian. Paine, Hilfy, Bailey, the other keeper, Ponting, Doherty and Krejza. That's pretty impressive for a place only 500k.

Australia should play a left-arm spinner this summer against Pakistan.

We will collapse like a pack of cards, trust me.

We made a no nothing bowler like Herath look like a left arm Shane Warne or Muralitharan.

Aaron Heal in you go then. :p

My test team this summer:

Hughes
Katich
Ponting
Clarke
North
Watson
Haddin
Johnson
Lee/Hauritz
Clark