4th Test: England v Australia at Leeds

Like...Oh-migod! We made it to lunch.

Has anyone else been severly embarrassed by the number of times 2005 has been brought up in the last four years? It's pathetic. No-one cares anymore and it makes the English look sad. We lost 5-0 but it's never mentioned. The same fecking series is shown again and again as if it was the final scene in Armageddon. It was just a series England won. I've moved on and so have most people. Leave it alone.

Has anyone else been severly embarrassed by the number of times 2005 has been brought up in the last four years? It's pathetic. No-one cares anymore and it makes the English look sad. We lost 5-0 but it's never mentioned. The same fecking series is shown again and again as if it was the final scene in Armageddon. It was just a series England won. I've moved on and so have most people. Leave it alone.

If England did well in 07, 07 would be mentioned a lot more. Stupid god damn English commentators. I still haven't got over 07 though. 5-0 5-0 5-0 :banana2

It was the last home Ashes series, and the best Test series ever. It's still very relevant.

Harmay!!! Taking Stuey Clark apart :D So that's the solution to England's problems there. When Clark has the ball, just bat like a tailender...

It was the last home Ashes series, and the best Test series ever. It's still very relevant.

You what?

Ah, comon! That was the only entertainment us English had and you give him out when he missed it!

Ohhhhh. Wanted Swann too get to a hundred.

Will Onions survive the over

Don't know if Swann nicked that but about time Billy went in our favour. Get Hilfy on, battle for the 5 fer!

Johnson picks up a 5fer. That's what you call a proper/decent five wicket bag.

Aus won the match, now the series is 1-1,so the 5th test will be the decider!!
A good fight by Swann and Broad,even Harmison is contributing, but the top order and middle order failed

What's this bull about Johnson's retainment being a revelation? They weren't exactly waxing lyrical about him when he was bowling to third slip and Australia were one-nil down.

Good sportsmanship from England, nice job coming out to shake their hands and all, oh yeah, nice booing. Douches.

Another 4 fer for Hilfy :( He needs more love from Ponting.
Anyway finally over and good reward for Johnson's 2nd inning display.

Users who are viewing this thread