4th Test: England v Australia at Leeds

Thought that was Clark and was going to say geez things aren't going his way and was expecting the crowd to give it to him. But Johnson in the end.

Ponting sticks with Clark, I know Clark wouldn't have wanted to be taken off.

Fantastic ploy by Australia to guarantee Broad a place at Oval. Gifting him wickets and runs so the selectors don't drop him.

Fantastic ploy by Australia to guarantee Broad a place at Oval. Gifting him wickets and runs so the selectors don't drop him.

Rofl. You just don't give up on Broad do you?

Can't blame them, ball isn't doing much and it seems blindly swinging is the way to do it. Not liking it but they're good fluky shots.

^:laugh

I've decided to put up a stream and watch this, hopefully they keep going.

Finally!!!!

Why hasn't Watson been given a bowl? Weird. Or even a spinner. Like to see them hit Clarke around.

Now lets hope Swann smashes a few more. I like Swann.

Thank God for that. Bet there will be all this talk of Broad being an "All-Rounder" after that...

Poor Clarky!

Once again, damn once again :mad: our bolwers are facing enermous problems while removing this tails :facepalm

Curse my luck. I switch off the match thinking its over. Pop onto Cricinfo to see these two slogging about merrily. Switch on the telly and Broad is out. Bah.

Quite possibly the most useless all round game I have seen in a long time. Six wickets and a quick 50 and your team still loses by an innings.

"Watson out of the 5th Test after breaking his hand, straining his side, pulling his hammy and twisting his ankle whilst taking a regulation outfield catch"

Users who are viewing this thread