Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

360+ probably? They are just hitting it too easy here. I think Australia might beat their 2003 WC final score.

This game will be over before I reach home.

India 50-5 by 15 overs. ;)

India 50-5 by 15 overs. ;)

Cant believe that you can hit such low levels of pessimism:facepalm Even with an Australian attack with the likes of McGrath, Lee and Warne, that would not be possible on this type of a batting track.

India 50-5 by 15 overs.

Our attack isn't potent, if you get going you could give this a shake. Probably more confident with this attack defending a total than a Lee/Johnson one since McKay and Bollinger offer line and length.

11 sixes against India, time to see what their most is.

MARSHY!!!!!!!!!

I knew he could do it, from the moment I saw him play in the Big Bash final i knew he would be something special. Test selection this summer? his performances for Australia in ODIs have been more 50's than not, so here's hoping

Surprising bounce for Kumar, you wouldn't expect him to bowl a head high bouncer at full pace much less any slower!

I think we missed Ishant today. He definitely would have bowled far better than Munaf or Nehra.

I think we missed Ishant today. He definitely would have bowled far better than Munaf or Nehra.

:laugh We will never miss him.

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Our attack isn't potent, if you get going you could give this a shake. Probably more confident with this attack defending a total than a Lee/Johnson one since McKay and Bollinger offer line and length.

11 sixes against India, time to see what their most is.

Bollinger will have field day today. Not to forget Hauritz.

Not really tbh But our bowlers managed to tighten in the ending overs.

It's a batting track and we have a very strong line up provided our batsmen spends instead getting outs on short balls.

This will again be a close match, hopefully.

Tbh Aussies only missing Lee and Hopes from line up.

Clarke would have benefited India. He was so slow in scoring. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread