Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Raina is playing well, but at the moment he must give rotate strike and play shots only to bad balls, because India needs a big partnership here...

What an incredible player Sachin Tendulkar is. 45th ODi hundred. Just awesome. Shaun Marsh's innings earlier in the day was impressive as well, not as good as Sachin's knock but impressive for a young lad. Still can't see India winning this one though tbh, even with this brilliant hundred from Tendulkar. He's going to need to make it a huge one to give India a chance.

Cricinfo said:
A sense of deja vu creeping over me. Back in 90s Sachin, the lone warrior used to stand tall amidst ruins. Please I hope those days aren't back!

ahh the memories......sharjah match anyone ? ;)

Looks like Jadeja will finally have an opportunity to justify his spot as an all-rounder. He's probably going to come in with plenty of time left in the game.

A excellent 100* for best batsmen in the world.

Salute :hpraise

Last partners just make this our winning combinations.

In that Sharjah final, Sachin single handedly won it for India. Hope he can reprise the same here. He looks to have taken the clock back. His was the fastest hundred in an India vs Australia game. Take a bow to the Master! For me, he is the best ever that I've seen.

In that Sharjah final, Sachin single handedly won it for India. Hope he can reprise the same here. He looks to have taken the clock back. His was the fastest hundred in an India vs Australia game. Take a bow to the Master! For me, he is the best ever that I've seen.

I repeat this post :)

Need to get rid of this partnership now, time for a wicket please ;)

Raina is doing brilliantly, taking the pressure off of Tendulkar.

Could be risky continuing with Hauritz here. Both these guys are looking to go big. Definitely need to take Voges off.

White has made a huge blunder here :doh need quick wickets

Users who are viewing this thread