Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

The wicket is bouncing and turning and there was movement in the air. Great decision to bowl first by the Aussies... oh wait :p

Such improvement by Hauritz, never imagined in my wildest dreams that he would be bowling those sorts of balls.

Have to give props to the selectors for picking him out of the blue when even his state side was hesitant to. I remember how much slack they were getting for picking such a wild card.

I thought Hauritz was horrible when I first saw him. Was totally wrong, this guy is going to play for Australia for a long time.

shirazu added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Also all the games that I can actually watch end up sucking :(

I thought Hauritz was horrible when I first saw him. Was totally wrong, this guy is going to play for Australia for a long time.

shirazu added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Also all the games that I can actually watch end up sucking :(

This is after Tendulkar washed him inside out in the last game.................:doh

srikarr12 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

It takes skill to lose and skill to win.

Motto for Team India. ;)

Zimbabwe will be sighing in relief! This is an enormours partnership, 18 of only ten overs! Aussies are damned!

Dhoni b McKay c Voges almost in action again from a near replay of the last game. Good bowling by McKay and Hauritz who really are drying up the runs. Wonder if White will have a bowl today.

Users who are viewing this thread