header-rsabdesh2008-09_296x85.jpg

images
VS
125px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png

Fixtures

Squads

Last edited:
Good news for us:

Raqibul is back, Nazmul is in (Though I would have liked to see Mohammad Shahzada or Mahbubul Alam instead of Shahadat) and last but not the least Mahmudullah is dropped.

Go Bangladesh! :happy

Why would RSA host 2 D/N matches versus Bangladesh ? The crowds should turn up for a D/N game,which I'm pretty sure they won't. Also, the cost of hosting a D/N game is much higher than that of a day game.

Why do we wanna discuss this. It will be massacre.

Why would RSA host 2 D/N matches versus Bangladesh ? The crowds should turn up for a D/N game,which I'm pretty sure they won't. Also, the cost of hosting a D/N game is much higher than that of a day game.

Why wouldn't they go to watch the matches?

South Africans love watching their team rolling against any other opponents which is pretty obvious. Also, Johannesburg have got pretty decent amount of Bangladeshis living in it and there are also many others living in the other cities of South Africa so I dont think it is a bad decision to host day/night matches.

Maybe a chance for the SAFFAS to try out their youth. After the drubbing against the English its worth a shot.

Why wouldn't they go to watch the matches?

South Africans love watching their team rolling against any other opponents which is pretty obvious. Also, Johannesburg have got pretty decent amount of Bangladeshis living in it and there are also many others living in the other cities of South Africa so I dont think it is a bad decision to host day/night matches.

another reason is that, they arnt BCCI/India, who just thinks about saving money, and dont invite back country like Bangladesh but still tours Bangladesh...they arnt selfish i guess...thats why i guess :rolleyes:

game starts in 15 hrs. why this thread isnt sticky yet?

just because its Bangladesh matches? racists ...wait no...i dont know what to call it :D

SA is a good team,no doubt,but BD has done well in recent past,though this is their rebuilding phase,new players will get good experience.

Finally match started,Bangladesh won the toss and elected to field first ,i guess they will be chasing around 189/190 min,because SA playing at home,and also they are very strong team,if Gibbs stay there for minimum 10 overs,that will be very good for SA

Users who are viewing this thread