Group A - Bangladesh, South Africa, West Indies

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
So Bangla are in the Super 8. Only Zimbabwe to go. Even if they lose today, all we need is the Aussies to lose to England :)

baburao

Club Cricketer
You cant take any team lightly in this format.All teams are equal.

dikon

Club Cricketer
All credit to Bangladesh especially Aftab and Ashraful who both batted brilliantly but you have to question the Windies bowling it was shocking just like against SA.Fielding wasn't much better either so too the running between the wickets just jogging ones when running hard could bring them two.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
so saffars are out?

you mean South Africa? they won the first match and now they are in the super eights along with bangladesh.

All credit to Bangladesh especially Aftab and Ashraful who both batted brilliantly but you have to question the Windies bowling it was shocking just like against SA.Fielding wasn't much better either so too the running between the wickets just jogging ones when running hard could bring them two.

Great win for Bangla. This time can really enjoy their win becoz its not against India. lolzz.

Anyways, brilliant breathtaking batting from Ashraful. Looks like a big superstar in the making.

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Looks like a big superstar in the making.

Yep, completely agree and super team(for future) in making too. Bangladesh have won almost all top quality opponents ( Aus, SA, NZ, WI etc ). I won't include India as top quality opponent though! may be medicore opponent because of poor bowling standards. :p :D

Nice win by Bangladesh.. I really like to see them atleast as semi finalists in another 2 WCups. i.e, by 2015! All Bangladesh need is, a proper guide to guide them in right path which they have already just started moving. Hope they succeed well in long run.:cool:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I am hoping that Nazimuddin will get a good start for Bangladesh tomorrow against South Africa.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Well that would help the Fcstandings,no doubt.

But,I belive South Africa are gonna take Bangla to the gallows here-avenge the WC loss.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
well the start is delayed so if the match is shortened then it will be more interesting....

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Very wasteful start. I know that's just them playing the natural game, but look at Shakib Al Hasan playing drop-and-run as well as using his strong square shots. He is the best player they have because he has a brain.

...or maybe not. That was an interesting fielder to take on.

Last edited:

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
well aftab is gone and now i expect SA to knock over bangladesh cheaply now...

Users who are viewing this thread