Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

50 on debut for Peter Ingram. Must say, he's been pretty impressive. He's just such a good timer of the ball.

The DJ plays some awful songs sometimes, with 1 or 2 goodies in there. But mostly the songs i dont like. and Stop playing Akon! damn it!!

Ingram is very wristy isn't he...very Indian.

These two are doing nicely, very composed, good running between the wickets...My god MacLovin you're right...what an awful song choice

Run out chance. stumping chance!

Taylor moving across to Shakib and hitting on the legs. Just dont bowl when he comes across man!

This injury (if he is injured) better not be serious.

And thats coming from a Shahadat fan. That must be saying something...

If he was grunting because he was trying to get the ball from 155 to 160 I would understand but to bowl in the low 130s, come on man.

No not me.

Is it just me or is Riga a better commentator then he was a batsman. A lot more entertaining in the least

need a wicket here!!

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

If he was grunting because he was trying to get the ball from 155 to 160 I would understand but to bowl in the low 130s, come on man.

Shafiul guy bowls at 140s without making any noise :laugh

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Ashraful! my man! you are in the zone!!

50 on debut for Peter Ingram. Must say, he's been pretty impressive. He's just such a good timer of the ball.

Not really impressive, the guy moves his feet less then Sehwag. Just stays planted and goes for his shots. Good bowlers will figure him out and get him out quick.

Shafiul guy bowls at 140s without making any noise :laugh

I have been impressed by Shafiul, good speed and good control of line and length.

OUT! Go Shafi. Good ball.

BTW Mills is commentating. O.o

Not really impressive, the guy moves his feet less then Sehwag. Just stays planted and goes for his shots. Good bowlers will figure him out and get him out quick.

That's what they've been saying in New Zealand for a good two seasons now. I do agree with what your've said though.

Franklin experiment = fail. I maintain he is a four day domestic player and thats it. I hoped he would prove me wrong but no suck luck

Users who are viewing this thread