Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

I have a feeling the toss won't matter today I see NZ batting first either way.

I have a feeling the toss won't matter today I see NZ batting first either way.

Gee I hope so. If Bangladesh bat first on this wicket they better at least put up 250, that would be minimum probably.

Its already Friday in NZ! :mad: and we are only mid way of Thursday, Jan 4th

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

oh and check out my beast avatar!

my sig and my avy, all about cute shots ;)

New Zealand's batting first and both Peter Ingram and Andy McKay will make their ODI debuts. Soooooo, can't wait to see what speeds he gets up to.

Well..............That was a horrible call.

Howsie added 15 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Hmmm. Maybe Guptill could of tried to play himself in more before going after a good length ball. This is real good bowling though, especially on this pitch.

I see whats happening here. They lulled us into a false sense of security in the T/20. We all got cocky, started ranting about how it was a waste of time series and then BANG...pull out the surprise big effort

I see whats happening here. They lulled us into a false sense of security in the T/20. We all got cocky, started ranting about how it was a waste of time series and then BANG...pull out the surprise big effort

LOL are you actually trying to say Bangladesh have a good bowling attack? :rtfl

Man Shahadat us pissing me of with the screaming, it is tweaking annoying as hell.

LOL are you actually trying to say Bangladesh have a good bowling attack? :rtfl

They have bowled well on a road of a pitch. Both of the bowlers (bar one over) have just been so straight and haven't given the batsmen any width.

Ingram to do a guptill and get a century on debut?

Ross Taylor didn't even get near the middle of that either, insane.

It looks like franklin will be batting above broom despite the scoreboard saying otherwise... He's padded up and broom isn't

Users who are viewing this thread