Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

Bangladesh have a horrible bowling attack.
Good luck with the batting though. Off to sleep now

Bangladesh were doing so well until they let both Oram and Broom of the hook, that partnership pretty much undone all the hard work at the start of the innings. Islam looks like a pretty handy bowler though, for someone so young he has some pretty impressive pace.

Can't believe how good Oram looked though, I won't read too much into until he does this against some better bowling but he looked like the old Jake with some of those shots. Good to see Broom make some runs also.

Can't wait to see both Iqbal and McKay now.

Oram wasn't even middling the ball for the first ten minutes and then he went on to make 83 off 40, quite unbelievable batting and some mediocre bowling as well.

Enough pies please NZ bowlers. Get McKay in early.

irottev added 7 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Was nice to see Oram rack some runs up. He looked pretty good after the skyer he hit. Hopefully he's been put back into some form. His runs were vital. There were a few silly bits of cricket with the bat which makes me kind of unsatisfied. Firstly McCullum's run-out was suicide. Secondly, both Ingram and Taylor holed out in the deep. They were both in and neither seemed to want to bat through. I liked the positive intent. We used our full 11 players and batting depth which is great, but no hundreds. Hopefully we can improve on that. I like the way Ingram shows confidence however we'll see him in a real test against Australia before getting too excised. Can't ask for much more on debut though really. I liked how we kept the attack up all through the innings. We had control even though wickets were falling the run rate was always strong. Liked the approach.

With the ball so far though, not impressed. Too many pies.

Decent pace I said he looked quick when I saw him at Seddon park last year.

Might be time to start rubbishing Franklin's bowling it worked for Oram's batting.

The more fielders go out the tougher Bangladesh will probably find it. One of our bowlers needs to get a wicket.

irottev added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Wooo McKay. All downhill from here I hope. He's been bowling a bit short but it paid off there.

Users who are viewing this thread