Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

McKay's really only a couple of K's quicker then Tim Southee. You can't really call him "fast" but most people were already saying that before the game.

Edit: And then he goes and bowl's 145+ most of the last over, typical.

Last edited:
He got up to 147. For me that's good pace. I like that he's a left armer. Potential there for sure. He's just bowling 1 bad ball an over at present but he's actually doing ok on a flat pitch.

Woot. Well done McKay. 2nd wicket on debut. The only bowler showing something. Oram's helped add pressure at the other end. Things have slowed down now as I expected. Powerplay coming to and end too.

Tamim I rate as Bangladesh's best batsman. He's looked good. The total is pretty huge so it's going to be hard but I guess hope is not gone until he's out.

Great knocks from Ingram, Broom, and Oram.
I guess Franklin will be under a lot of pressure now, as he's playing as a betting all-rounder.
I've been a critic of Broom, but great to see him play his best INT knock yet.
McKay looks good, good pace, and left arm variation.
Can't see BNG winning from here, with nine over's still to come from Vettori.

If the batsmen have good heads, Vettori is so easy to smash out of the park. Clarke and Haddin destroyed him in our recent series.

If the batsmen have good heads, Vettori is so easy to smash out of the park. Clarke and Haddin destroyed him in our recent series.

You're kidding right? One match he went for about 60 odd, the rest of the series you guys couldn't touch him.

Lol @ Vettori vs. Tamim.

Come on Dan, when will you let Jeetan Patel take over? :noway

It's getting ridiculous, Vettori's been destroying us for the past 6 years or so. Looks like no matter how much changes take place in Bangladesh cricket, Vettori will always remain unplayable.

lol at them laughing at Tamim. He deserved that after his antics.

Righto buddy. We'll see soon enough. Now get lost arrogant Australian.

Oh and what did I say about Franklin at 5 and Broom at 6. Broom should be 5 and Franklin 6. Hopefully the NZ team get the picture now. Broom was good, I liked the tempo he played at. He was careful early on and upped the rate later. He was dropped but hopefully with a good bat under his belt his confidence will lift

Last edited:

Lol, what a joke.
Vettori is currently the best one-day bowler in the world, with breathing space.

Users who are viewing this thread