Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

Easy to smash out of the park lol. Yeah that's why it happens so often. He's just so accurate.

It's a joke how Shakib is rated the best OD AR.
He's been poor with both bat and bowl.
Vettori is just so much better than him, in all aspects!!!

Those rankings are so badly flawed its best not to pay any attention to them.

He had that good year but really everyone's used to him now and have worked him out.

Yea isn't Ray Price the number two bowler in the world according to the rankings?

Btw that catch from Ingram, one of the best I've ever seen. Too bad it didn't count being a free-hit and all.

So Australia vs Pakistan ehh. Pakistan's preferred format. Wonder how they'll go. Afridi being out takes some gloss off it.

irottev added 5 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

lol Guptill got a wicket.

irottev added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

lol and another. He's on a hat-trick next time he bowls.

Pretty good team effort there.
Four fifties, good fielding, and wickets shared around.

Only problems, Franklin needs to get some INT runs before AUS, Southee needs to preform better or will get a hiding from AUS.

So Australia vs Pakistan ehh. Pakistan's preferred format. Wonder how they'll go. Afridi being out takes some gloss off it.

irottev added 5 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

lol Guptill got a wicket.

irottev added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

lol and another. He's on a hat-trick next time he bowls.
Should be a good watch.

Well played by NZ, Bangladesh were not as poor as the T20, but still very poor. Batting was just as reckless. Ingram has proved me wrong :doh but well done to him, Hopefully Broom can bat well in test as well, because thats all I really care about :p

Another thrashing except Tamim.

All you kiwi's come down to the Aus v Pak match, should be much more competitive not (thank sifter for the gay Borat joke).

I don't really care about the result, just want to see individuals performing, and getting in form before Australia come.
To be fair to BNG, this is just a warm up for Aus...

Lol, what a joke.
Vettori is currently the best one-day bowler in the world, with breathing space.

Not to mention that Clarke and Haddin are among the best players of spin bowling in the world. Not easy at all, Vettori has a lot of respect and he didn't get there by fluke.

Vettori is the heart of NZ. You can't show him respect or you will always post a low score.

You have to make a plan that your best players of spin will take him down, intelligently of course, and once you do that, him being the captain, the bowling of NZ goes in a turmoil.

Sehwag, Dhoni and UV took on Vettori and they were all very successful but even if the Bangladesh batsmen attack, they're gonna get out cause they suck balls.

Users who are viewing this thread