Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

1 Tamim Iqbal, 2 Imrul Kayes, 3 Mohammad Ashraful, 4 Aftab Ahmed, 5 Shakib Al Hasan (capt), 6 Mahmudullah Riyad, 7 Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), 8 Naeem Islam, 9 Shahadat Hossain, 10 Shafiul Islam, 11 Rubel Hossain.

Thats the BD XI for 2nd ODI. i woulda brought J in. Aftab should bat at 3 again. Or Musfiqur should bat at 3 again. Ashrafool should go down the order, Riyad should go up the order. Shakib should go down the order.

Tamim
Kayes
Rahim/Aftab
Ashrafool
Riyad
Shakib
Aftab
Naeem
Shahdat
Islam
Rubel

and i hope Rubel starts clocking around 150 again, like he did in T20 WC.

effing bowling coach!! :mad:

and i also hope they did something with their BPP bowling. because if they go for over 150 runs again in last 10 overs, they are screwed.

MacLovin added 8 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

ok i dont get it. what time does it start? in BC it says 1 day 1 hr 30 min. cricinfo says it starts today in 1:30 min

Rubel better hope he bowls with some accuracy for a change because if he doesn't he'll be put over the small boundaries here more then once.

yea, and whats with these soccer field boundaries? jez

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

hour and a half.

oh kool. thanks

super bowl, or this ████... ohohho!! real hard pick for me! :sarcasm

Yea the start time is a bit odd for this game. No lights in Dunedin but we are far enough south that the light will still be good at 8pm when they are meant to finish.

@dare some Obama ████ on, so still 2 and half hour to go. And you wont miss much if you fall a sleep. effing commercials got your back. You could nap in between the commercials and still get full hrs of sleep

@dare some Obama ████ on, so still 2 and half hour to go. And you wont miss much if you fall a sleep. effing commercials got your back. You could nap in between the commercials and still get full hrs of sleep

ahahah probably and could also miss that horrible ass halftime show they have planed. Whatever happened to Janet Jackson titties.

Butler playing in place of Tim Southee, bah. I'm watching the Superbowl, what a joke.

I like the decision to bowl. Firstly it's an earlyish game so if there's going to be anything with the ball it'll probably be early on. Secondly it gives us some practice chasing after the first game where he set the total and defended. If Australia win the toss they'll 9/10 times bat first so it's important.

McKay bowling really impressive. Glad he's been given the new ball.

edit: lol another down Run out. Silly silly running.

Users who are viewing this thread