Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

He hasn't really been bowling that quick in this game though, maybe he's looking for swing and he's had to slow down a tad.

This is pathetic we shouldn't be inviting them to tour here after this.

Yea, I sort of agree even though it sounds mean I guess. Bangladesh might put up fights against Sri Lanka and India on dead pitches, but when you look this bad on a pitch that really isn't doing that much you have problems.

That ball McKay bowled to Shakib wasn't anything special, it might have swang in a touch but he played such a horrible stroke it wasn't funny.

I don't mind us going over there to play they tend to go much better at home but I would much rather us play someone better during our limited summer Sri Lanka isn't doing anything right now that would have been a better tour.

Is Bangladesh that bad? or Kiwis are forcing them to be that bad.

That run out was a bit questionable. I think it was out, however when you saw it on replay it was a little hard to tell. I think McCullum nicked the wickets before the ball got to him but the bail wasn't dislodged and when he'd caught it it was dislodged so fair IMO. Still to make a game of it shoulda been called Not Out.

:laugh Butler hits the top of the bails but they don't dislodge, never seen that before.

That run out was a bit questionable. I think it was out, however when you saw it on replay it was a little hard to tell. I think McCullum nicked the wickets before the ball got to him but the bail wasn't dislodged and when he'd caught it it was dislodged so fair IMO. Still to make a game of it shoulda been called Not Out.

McCullum is a tweaking cheater! ;)

jez, this is embarrassing. thank god i was watching super bowl!

I've watched 32 overs of this. Can't take any more of this. Sooooo boring.

why the fearsome tweak are you watching this? and 32 overs on top of that! :sarcasm

Smithy already proclaiming that New Zealand are better in the field then Australia :D

Users who are viewing this thread