Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

WOW what a disaster again. I would rather have Bangladesh scoring 170/0 from 50 overs then them trying to make 200+ of the 50 overs and falling for less then 150. The top order has just been awful.

Well I don't understand American football so I have little choice lol.

i would rather watch Japanese movies then this

Musfiq goes, as soon as i come to PC>

back to super bowl

Mushy and Naeem really dragged them out of deep waters there. If only the rest of the batsmen learned from this.

Last edited:
The death bowling was absolutely disgusting. Tuffey and Butler really just gifted runs there. They're not the ideal finishers mind you. Bond, Mills and Southee have done the job in the past but all are out. Oram even has done it recently I think Tuffey should have bowled his 10 in the first 30. McKay did but he'd be a much better death bowling prospect with the variation and pace. The fields and plans weren't the best either. Tuffey should have had a fully off-side field with third man, cover and long off in place and bowled outside off stump.

Thank god for Rahim's innings. We actually have a half decent game on our hands. He showed how flat the pitch was. Still absolutely no contest chasing 180 on this pitch and ground but none the less at least our batsmen get a decent bat.

Last edited:
Too bad the Bangladeshi top order couldn't apply them self like Rahim and Naim did. Shahadat made 16 which is more then Tamim, Ashraful, Shakib and Riad together :facepalm

batting is effing easy if you just hang around. Musfiq, Naeem showed it. and Shahdat just showed how quick the NZs gonna chase it down.

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Too bad the Bangladeshi top order couldn't apply them self like Rahim and Naim did. Shahadat made 16 which is more then Tamim, Ashraful, Shakib and Riad together :facepalm

should just open with them

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

fearsome tweak!! this site is unlucky!

Manning just threw a interception!! i better get outta here

lol McCullum hit the stumps with his hand before the ball got to him on that Riad run out. He would have been short anyway.

Well he may not have. The ball might have hit the stump. Either way th bail didn't dislodge until McCullum had the ball in his glove so it's a fair run out.

Boo at him getting out. Kept a bit low on him. Despite what the commentators say the shot was on, just kept low.

Last edited:
Move down the bloody order McCullum!!!
You are no good at opening, so why do you still do it!!!
An average of 29 is terrible for an opener, and it'll probably be closer to 25 if you take out his 160 odd against Ireland.
A run a ball 30 is never going to win you any game up the order, but down the order it actually can.
I just don't see anything in him as an opening batsmen, he has done very little there against good opposition.

His average is only so bad because he's spent the majority of his innings down the order though. His average opening is 34.49. Plus in ODIs average isn't what matters, strike rate is as important and you can't fault his. Sure, i'd rather he was down the order but until Ryder is back there's no reason to change at all. Even when Ryder returns, i'm not sure about Ingram. He's struggling out there at the moment because he's already been worked out.

McCullum was excellent opening against Pakistan the series before this. The first game he was run out which is really nothing to do with batting, just poor decision making and this innings the ball kept down.

Users who are viewing this thread