Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

Who knew that dominating Bangladesh can be so hard.

Dare added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Finally.

Dare added 9 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

At least Rubel is attacking the stumps unlike Shahadat.

Damn I was thinking of putting some money on neither of them making double century.

Good, would much rather our batsmen didn't make double 100's against Bangladesh tbh. At least it might make them hungry to score one in the future and not fall back on scoring one in a one of test.

Doesn't matter they didn't make it. They both posted top scores. They're both young and will get the chance again. I mean, Kallis doesn't even have a double hundred. It's not like you neeeed one. Great mature knocks from them both.

Can't wait to see how the bowling does in the next session.

Good, would much rather our batsmen didn't make double 100's against Bangladesh tbh. At least it might make them hungry to score one in the future and not fall back on scoring one in a one of test.

so you would rather have it against, lets say...India? Even they there bowling attack is pretty much pathetic, if not worse then BD. Just because its India? The name? a double century is a double century, doesnt matter which team it scored against. 1 could ball could end the whole thing...

Its like when Sachin hit 2 hundreds against us in last tour. and every 1 saying crap. What they didnt realize that all the other batsman failed around him. And now he makes 2 100s v SA, the best bowling attack. So its not the bowling attack, its the batsman. The bowling shouldnt lower the batsman's hard work. He still has to score 100 runs...

A bit disappointed we only got 1 wicket. The dropped catch and one was edgedearlier just over the slips. They were pretty reckless but I guess that's how you play when you're put out of the game so early on. Just have to hit and hope.

I love it how Tamim gets into these arguments with Vettori. It never works. Vettori has been all over him so far. Wouldn't bother tbh because Vettori is not only a much better player but he's also way more experienced. He'll just feed off it.

Tamin to Vettori "We all know you come on to bowl when numbers eight, nine and ten come into bat" :laugh

Dam right young man, he's the captain.

Tamin to Vettori "We all know you come on to bowl when numbers eight, nine and ten come into bat" :laugh

Dam right young man, he's the captain.

Funny thing is it was just after he got his partner out. It's funny though, because Vettori actually gets a lot more top order wickets than most spinners do. He simply has to because without Bond we've had no real strike bowlers for the past decade. Most of them are just steady.

Users who are viewing this thread