Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

we need to grow a Amla and a Dravid in the team

Attachments

• jez.jpg
    jez.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 17
Just heard the kiwi commentator say they were thinking of going into the Aussie Tests with 2 spinners!

That sounds like a horrible idea, especially when Patel is the other spinner

6, 7 and 8 for Bangladesh actually look pretty strong batting wise. They could all probably move up a couple of slots each by the end of their careers, if they keep on improving like they have.

Yeah, I meant if Bangladesh find some decent batsmen for the top order. The ones there at the moment could be pushed aside pretty easily.

MUFC1987 added 4 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

I'll rephrase all that, I think Shakib, Rahim and Mahmudullah will be classed as decent Test batsmen either now or the in the near future, especially for the numbers they bat at.

tamim has ability as well. I used to understand ashraful's selection but really, I think it's time for him to be dropped. for tests anyway. there's a couple of guys they could experiment in and mahmadullah is a top order batsman by bangladesh's standards/

Yeah, I like Tamim, just seems a bit too gung ho at time for Tests. What's happened to Nafees? I thought he always looked useful.

issh! if Riyad was still batting at lunch with Shakib, it would been good. taking some pressure of Shakib. Shakib got 2 96s, and last innings, now this 98*. he deserves a 100 here. and he will get.

1st inn Top 5 scored 162, 2nd inn top 5 scored 77. they couldnt score 100 more, all TOGETHER?

and atm they needs 154 runs to win. and if they had scored 100 more (if not 1 of them, but together)...

They batted Mahmudullah way too low again. Its a shame he got out as Bangladesh are still dam close to the win. Probably going to take a double 100 from Saqibul now.

i dont think they want to mess up Riyad's success. He is doing well down there. Thats what happened to Ashraful. He batted low, performed, scored big, got promoted and he is already history. But i want to see Riyad bat at 5 in ODI at least, if not in Test

About time we bring back some pace I think, Shahadat's looking very good at the wicket against Patel and Vettori.

Users who are viewing this thread